A 3rd for Josh Rosen?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with Rosen being the worst starting QB in the league last year? But you are right that Kingsbury knows he can’t win with Rosen.

Based on raw QBR? It was his rookie season with a coaching staff that lasted a year. There were throws he made Dak still can’t make...

Again, this is all due to a stupid HC thinking he’s smarter than he is getting rid of a prototypical QB for some tiny “stand on my tippy toes” QB that had inflated stats in college and got whooped against the big boy D in the playoffs.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We don’t have a first rnd pick so let’s trade our 3rd rnd pick for a failed QB to carry a clipboard

If we were to trade for him, which we won’t, I would suspect he’d be coming in to battle it out with Dak and could eventually replace him since Dak is on his final year.

Either way, for a third rounder, Rosen is a much more intriguing prospect than anyone we take in the third round this year. You can bet on that.

condoin125

Reaction score
If we were to trade for him, which we won’t, I would suspect he’d be coming in to battle it out with Dak and could eventually replace him since Dak is on his final year.

Either way, for a third rounder, Rosen is a much more intriguing prospect than anyone we take in the third round this year. You can bet on that.
Honestly wasting your time trying to explain this to the fan boys...but I'm sure you already know that.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not opposed to it, but Jerry has eyes for Dak and its never going to happen. Plus, not sure if having a QB smarter than anyone else in the organization is a good fit.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Also, it's funny to me that the forum geniuses here have gone on about Josh Rosen's "red flags", but Kyler Murray pretty much bombed everything he chose to do at the combine - including interviews.

I'm really starting to think the Cards are just putting this out there so some stupid team gets desperate for Murray and trades up.