A 3rd for Josh Rosen?

Verdict

Reaction score
I just read on another site that the Cards may be shopping Rosen. Most believe that if they do trade him it will be for no more than a 3rd. Just for the fun of it would you be willing to part with a 3rd to make Rosen a Cowboy? I personally would take a shot at making it happen. It would give us leverage with Dak and security if things go south with Dak. We could always find a buyer in a year or 2 to recoup our 3rd rounder or maybe even more...
No

Verdict

Reaction score
Rosen had red flags all over him coming in. The worst appears to be true. Cards looking to dump him after 1 year is a major red flag. Why would you bring a guy like that in? Leverage over Dak - that is a culture killing type move. Big pass for me.

Seriously bad attitude. Hard pass.

Verdict

Reaction score
There is no way they part with him for a third. It's probably better to just draft Murray and keep both just in case than do that.
That's probably what they do but he was a top 10 pick. I think his entire contract is guaranteed.

Verdict

Reaction score
He will be a Commander by draft day. They’d be stupid not to.

They owe Smith a boatload of money and Rosen is on a cheap rookie deal.

Doubt they get a first out of him if he is that much of a headache.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think the Skins will take him for #15. Rosen is better than Jones or Lock.

Verdict

Reaction score
Rosen is most likely problematic. You can't build around a guy if you have absolutely no control over him. Sort of like Gregory's unavailability --but because he is such a difficult person to deal with he may not be coachable and a locker room cancer.

If he's trouble now can you imagine how bad he will be at contract extension time? Look ahead at all times.

kevm3

Reaction score
if they are trying to get rid of him, why would we want to take him?

GMO415

Reaction score
Rosen and I are St John Bosco alumni. He's my Bruh, but I don't want anyone causing strife with Dak.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Rosen is most likely problematic. You can't build around a guy if you have absolutely no control over him. Sort of like Gregory's unavailability --but because he is such a difficult person to deal with he may not be coachable and a locker room cancer.

If he's trouble now can you imagine how bad he will be at contract extension time? Look ahead at all times.
Damn we got people talking about Dak holding out in another thread and people that want to cut him for a known *** in this one.

Flamma

Reaction score
There is no way they part with him for a third. It's probably better to just draft Murray and keep both just in case than do that.

If they draft Murray then they'll want a first or else they'd be wasting a first round pick by drafting QBs back to back. But nothing the Cards do would surprise me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I just read on another site that the Cards may be shopping Rosen. Most believe that if they do trade him it will be for no more than a 3rd. Just for the fun of it would you be willing to part with a 3rd to make Rosen a Cowboy? I personally would take a shot at making it happen. It would give us leverage with Dak and security if things go south with Dak. We could always find a buyer in a year or 2 to recoup our 3rd rounder or maybe even more...
Once again, the anti-Dak mafia strikes. Dak is our QB for the next decade so get over it folks. Your narrative is lame.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We already have a QB. No need to waste a 3rd pick on a backup. There’s a few decent FA’s out there for that.

Reaction score
That's a big NOse for Nosen. Too much of a prick. Team mates will hate him and always try to get him benched.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kingsbury needs a QB who can run his system and it isn't Rosen. I think Rosen is a good fit in NY or Miami.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Rosen had red flags all over him coming in. The worst appears to be true. Cards looking to dump him after 1 year is a major red flag. Why would you bring a guy like that in? Leverage over Dak - that is a culture killing type move. Big pass for me.
Exactly, you guys are already without a first, so why waste a 3rd on a guy that will likely not play, and if he does, he won’t play well. Rosen = bust.