A 3rd for Josh Rosen?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
There is a reason why the Cardinals are trying to dump Josh Rosen after trading up to get him in the top-10 of last year’s draft. He’s a head case and they know it. When has a team ever taken two QB’s in the top-10 in back-to-back drafts?

The Cardinals have a ton of holes to fill. If they though they could win with Rosen they would trade out of the #1 pick and start accumulating talent on both sides of the ball. But they know they can’t do that since Rosen is going to be a bust.

condoin125

Reaction score
There is a reason why the Cardinals are trying to dump Josh Rosen after trading up to get him in the top-10 of last year’s draft. He’s a head case and they know it. When has a team ever taken two QB’s in the top-10 in back-to-back drafts?

The Cardinals have a ton of holes to fill. If they though they could win with Rosen they would trade out of the #1 pick and start accumulating talent on both sides of the ball. But they know they can’t do that since Rosen is going to be a bust.
You're right, we should definitely trust the Cards on this one....they are known for their success afterall.

NotForLong

Reaction score
You are either trolling or amazingly stupid. Guy was thrust into a starting roll and has had a winning record as a QB his first 3 years.
Who cares, the flaws he had in college are still apparent. Those flaws have been a hindrance to the Cowboys as a team. Josh would do the same as Dak with this team. 10 teams given .we might even be a real contender.

#Daksucks

jsb357

Reaction score
One would think the Giants would offer something.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
For the Giants? Yeah, maybe. Or the Commanders.

Cowboys don't need a QB. Just ask the Eagles, you don't spend long term compensation like that on a backup.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

It’s because of a new coaching staff. Nothing else.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
where do I say anything about casting Dak aside? Did you even read what I wrote or did you just read the headline? I said we could trade ROSEN in a year or 2 and recoup our 3rd round pick and maybe get more for him. All I said about Dak was that Rosen would give us leverage when the time to comes to resign Dak.
Dumb idea. Are you just making crap up to talk about?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
It’s because of a new coaching staff. Nothing else.

It has nothing to do with Rosen being the worst starting QB in the league last year? But you are right that Kingsbury knows he can’t win with Rosen.

fansince68

Reaction score
To early to tell what Rosen is

Ill trade a 3rd and dump prescott though, cant be worse and way cheaper
We all know that Jerry has a love affair with Dak. He over values his own players to a fault. Jimmy Johnson would make this move in a heart beat. For a 3rd round pick? Heck yeah. Who knows, Josh may beat out Dak in training camp or "fortuitously" be available if Dak gets injured in camp. Not to mention, Dak could use a push to get better. Competition only makes you better.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Dumb idea. Are you just making crap up to talk about?
The WHOLE concept about this site is to create chat plain and simple. Seems like you want nothing more than to create negativity. I have NEVER said one bad word about Dak and you come on here calling me a Dak hater without even reading what I posted. I do not attack you for your views so maybe you should respect other people's views!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Any team needing a QB that doesn't plan on drafting one in the 1st round this year would be smart to trade for Rosen if it's only for a 3rd round pick. I don't think you can call him a bust after one season playing for a team that had no clue what it was doing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The WHOLE concept about this site is to create chat plain and simple. Seems like you want nothing more than to create negativity. I have NEVER said one bad word about Dak and you come on here calling me a Dak hater without even reading what I posted. I do not attack you for your views so maybe you should respect other people's views!
Can't take a little criticism? Please don't cry and embarrass yourself. You can't possibly expect everyone to like everything you post. I respect views that aren't dumb, sorry that's not yours.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I just read on another site that the Cards may be shopping Rosen. Most believe that if they do trade him it will be for no more than a 3rd. Just for the fun of it would you be willing to part with a 3rd to make Rosen a Cowboy? I personally would take a shot at making it happen. It would give us leverage with Dak and security if things go south with Dak. We could always find a buyer in a year or 2 to recoup our 3rd rounder or maybe even more...

No, we used a draft pick last year on qb Mike White.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Rosen had red flags all over him coming in. The worst appears to be true. Cards looking to dump him after 1 year is a major red flag. Why would you bring a guy like that in? Leverage over Dak - that is a culture killing type move. Big pass for me.
Because Kyler Murray.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Id make that trade and release Dak immediately after.

Saves us so much Cap space and makes us a way better team
I agree except you don’t have to release Dak. Let them duke it out in practice. In a fair competition, Rosen probably wins. Have Dak as a backup this season and let him walk in the offseason if he doesn’t want to backup a first round talent.

John813

Reaction score
I doubt they sell that low on him.
IMO they'll get some calls towards the end of day 1/before the start of day 2 from a team that missed out on any QB they were eyeing in this draft.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I wouldnt do this trade! Like Dak I dont see Rosen having the potential to win a SB because he has his flaws. I would be tempted though because of that rookie salary for 4 more years that Willie stated!

Last edited: