A Case of the Jones's

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
So everyone in years past would complain about Jeruhh and wanted Stephen to take over. After the unnecessary anthem stuff by Jerry, Im starting to think the light we thought was at the end of the tunnel with Stephen isnt really a light at all! Im not a fan of what I'm seeing.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
As strange it may sound ......Stephen may need a GM worst than Jerry (LOL)
Thats exactly how I feel. All the moves and throwing players under the bus isnt cool. Players take note pf this stuff, teams already dont want to trade with us and now were gonna have a hard time signing free agents with out over paying. Theres only so many agents in this leauge and they all talk.

GenoT

Reaction score
So everyone in years past would complain about Jeruhh and wanted Stephen to take over. After the unnecessary anthem stuff by Jerry, Im starting to think the light we thought was at the end of the tunnel with Stephen isnt really a light at all! Im not a fan of what I'm seeing.
Your lack of subtlety is hilariously obvious.

So...what’s the over/under on the number of replies before this thread goes south and gets removed?

:popcorn:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats exactly how I feel. All the moves and throwing players under the bus isnt cool. Players take note pf this stuff, teams already dont want to trade with us and now were gonna have a hard time signing free agents with out over paying. Theres only so many agents in this leauge and they all talk.
Teams don't want to trade with us? Didn't we just trade for Austin and Ward during the draft?

aria

Reaction score
I honestly used to be much more optimistic about Stephen. The light Jerry will soon see was the light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of us.

Lately I haven’t been so sure and his dumb comments today only solidified that opinion unfortunately.

Aven8

Reaction score
Where the hell have you been?! Stephen is a cheapskate, and talks just as much as his father. I don't actually hate it. But it's different. We are stuck folks. For the youngsters who get to see Spaulding or John Stephen take over years from now, God love you! ;)

Juggernaut

Reaction score
G8SCHug.jpg