A Case of the Jones's

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's just anazz.
Of course but it’s a critical question despite whether we like Jerry personally or not.

We can applaud his off the field contributions but there should only be one bottom line. Is he good for Cowboys Football or not ?

And that doesn’t mean we can’t applaud his early success. But it shouldn’t give him a pass for life anymore than it did Landry.

If Jerry isn’t ready to move on then he is subject to the criticism which he appears to embrace.

glimmerman

Reaction score
So everyone in years past would complain about Jeruhh and wanted Stephen to take over. After the unnecessary anthem stuff by Jerry, Im starting to think the light we thought was at the end of the tunnel with Stephen isnt really a light at all! Im not a fan of what I'm seeing.
I don’t like the distractions or that type of attraction to the team or him. But I don’t blame him for speaking his mind on the matter. The NFL want the protesting to end also. They are just going about it silently with fines that the nflpa is gonna fight.

ESisback

Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with you questioning my argument or agenda with Jerry. I welcome the discussion.

My issue is the attempt to discredit me personally or my fandom to lower the blow of my message or argument .
First part is right. Second part is incorrect. You equate attacks on your opinion to attacks on yourself as a person or fan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
First part is right. Second part is incorrect. You equate attacks on your opinion to attacks on yourself as a person or fan.
If your questioning why I’m a fan or what kind of fan ; that’s not related to my opinion.

Here’s some examples from your post:

“And you’re the kind of fan that most people roll their eyes at and make jokes about.”

“ “Fans like me” aren’t a one note wonder, and EVERY SINGLEBIT as relevant as you and the gigantic army of people that hate Jerry like Trump, Vader and Hitler combined. “

How are these related to our argument? These are attempts to discredit me personally and my fandom.

Last edited: