A change has come

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This thread has been a joy to read.

Taurus in particular has some righteous rage going on.
Can't blame him/her (sorry- I just don't know buddy) one bit.
I've made several declarations that I won't spend a dime on this team while it's being run the way it is-
But I can't stop being a fan after 36 years. I admit I will still watch the games on TV and don't feel the need to defend that.

I'm enjoying the rawness of the material in here. Some good emotions being let loose.
I bet this site has a therapeutic effect on several of the posters here.
And I bet just as likely it riles up others to no end.
At least it's not boring...

I agree with both Taurus and Khiladi on their latest exchange.
Romo's back forces the team to be a more balanced offense although I have a gut feeling this was what Linehan was scheming from the get-go with this team.

Romo's back aside- I believe it's the collection of talent on the OL that helped make this philosophical change.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Very good post and thusly we see the root of the problem in Dallas. The sheep continue filling the stadium and buying the swag, every year is "our year" and every year, we see this "I feel a change" stuff like we're Obi-Wan Kenobi feeling a shift in the force or something.

This is why there's no change or improvement, Jerruh has no reason to do so as long as the cash continues to mindlessly roll in.

This type of fandom is Cleveland Browns fans, it never used to be us too.

At some point people just need to engage intellectual honesty and become more objective, instead of being cheerleaders and criticizing those who are objective fans who die a little each day we see this .500 ball stuff. Been going on nearly 20 years now. Get the clue! This has been Cleveland Browns South, not Dallas Cowboys!
The real problem with trying to boycott the stadium is all the visiting team's fans (as we have already seen) have zero problem filling the stadium and the owner claims he doesn't even seem to notice.

That stadium is going to be filled no matter what.