A harsh truth about Dak Prescott for some of you

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The reason people think that Brady and Rodgers could win a Super Bowl with this roster is because we have seen them win a Super Bowl before.

Dak will be doubted until he leads the team to a Super Bowl win. That's just how it goes
That’s why he’s calling. It ignorant

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak is good enough. Especially with this team around him.

Nothing about Dallas is a weakness right now that would hinder them from winning a championship.

Everything is more than good enough and expecting a better roster than this with all of the contracts we have is just not realistic.

So then what's your point?

You clearly pushed the point that if someone questions McCarthy or this defense, they actually believe/are saying Dak isn't good enough. That's such a bizarre hot take.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He does but I dont think he is bashing Dak at all in this particular thread. He even says "this version of Dak can win it all"
But that’s where he’s setting the table for if we don’t win it all then Dak has no excuses ultimately wanting to hold Dak responsible. He just attempted to present it coming in the back door.

The Dak trolls are running out of angles. . Lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Most of the QBs you named have defenses that aren’t as good as ours.

Our defense is a strength that is just going to continue to get better as the season barring massive injuries.
our defense is a strength? really. our pass defense is a strength...really...being 29th in the league is being strength? if you count from bottom up perhaps

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I changed my mind because the information available changed.

Dak is unbelievable right now and he’s great for 4 quarters even against good teams with good defenses.

I couldn’t say that about him in the past and I give Kellen Moore a lot of credit.
:facepalm::huh: wwhhhaaattt?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Trolls should just stick to their basic agenda . Dak suks until we win a SB. Lol

They don’t know how to measure a great QB without a Ring:)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
KC’s defense was always trash. They just stopped scoring a ridiculous amount of points and now we get to see all of their imperfections.

If Dallas wants their defense to take another step then take a page out of KC’s playbook and score a lot of points to start games and keep scoring.
actually the year they won the superbowl, they were 15th in the league, when previous year they were 30th....so no, their defense wasn't always trash....

and I let you go research a bit about scoring early, KC, etc. bunch of myth and BS propagated by fans who have no clue......and perhaps a perception of what things maybe as opposed to what they are

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think Dallas can go to and win a Super Bowl then you can excuse yourself from this thread.

For those of who like to blame our defense, McCarthy, lack of playoff experience or whatever other excuse you can think of then this thread is for you.

If Dallas had Tom Brady right now would you think they could win a Super Bowl? Yep.

Rodgers? Yep.

Do you think the Cardinals have a better roster then us?

The Rams? Maybe they do.

But top to bottom Dallas has at worst the 2nd best roster in the NFC.

All of these “I don’t think we can win a Super Bowl because of our defense” is really you just saying Dak isn’t good enough because this defense is more than good enough. This defense isn’t stopping what some of you call an elite QB from winning anything.

Our defense paired with Tampa’s offense wouldn’t make anyone doubt Tampa, Arizona, GB, Or LA’s odds of winning a Super Bowl but right here on our own forum I see it used as an excuse all of the time but the reality is you don’t believe Dak can beat a guy like Rodgers even with a much better team than his.

I do believe this team can win a championship. I do think Dallas and LA have the best top to bottom NFC rosters and unlike a lot of you already making excuses I do think this version of Dak is more than enough.

Our fans keep turning over every rock to find everything that’s not perfect about this team to use as a future excuse while outside of this fan base everyone is envious because of how talent loaded we are.
Another words. Excuse yourself. Don’t tell me I’m wrong I don’t want to hear it. LMAO. Talk about negative

Proof

Reaction score
Funny how Cooper Kupp is on currently pace to break Calvin Johnson’s single season yardage record, both being thrown to by Stafford, and people still have the audacity to think Stafford is a bad QB.

stafford is awesome. his numbers are practically identical to dak's

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think Dak is playing great. As good as anyone.

I also think if Aaron Rodgers inherited our current defense then they are a better team.

Dallas has the horses and acting like they don’t is an excuse for those who don’t really think the guy throwing the football is good enough.

No other NFC teams expectations change with our defense for the worse and a lot of them would be improved. They sure as heck don’t change with our offensive supporting cast either for other teams.

Oh and McCarthy has won a Super Bowl with Rodgers. It’s really not an excuse if you believe in Dak. No other team would completely change their Super Bowl expectations with McCarthy.
I don't understand...what your issue is we have 6th best offense (and have played less games than some teams ahead of us), we have 4th highest point total and every team ahead of dallas has played 7 games....we lost one game, because defense couldn't hold the other team with a minute left.

we are 5-1.....

and you are complaining about the offense not producing enough..

what the heck!?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stafford puckers in big games. During the season he is nails. Not so much otherwise.Then again, its hard to tell due to the fact he played for a dumpster fire that is Detroit.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Now say Dak is a loser because he's never won anything. Betcha won't.
actually I was paying you a complement....I copied your logic,...and you have issue with it.

I know you are in your own corner by yourself, making your own rules about winner/losers....I don't subscribe to that idiocy....I don't actually think Stafford is a loser. as I don't think Marino is a loser (you have to be an idiot to think that).

but glad you are paying attention. perhaps I am in your head rent free :D

JBS

Reaction score
Interesting thread coming from you. But to be honest, it’s more of a compliment than anything else. Better late than never. Kudos for being willing to trust your eyes.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
actually I was paying you a complement....I copied your logic,...and you have issue with it.

I know you are in your own corner by yourself, making your own rules about winner/losers....I don't subscribe to that idiocy....
I have no issue with it, because it's true.

You say Stafford is a loser because he's never won anything, so be a man and say the same about Dak.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't understand...what your issue is we have 6th best offense (and have played less games than some teams ahead of us), we have 4th highest point total and every team ahead of dallas has played 7 games....we lost one game, because defense couldn't hold the other team with a minute left.

we are 5-1.....

and you are complaining about the offense not producing enough..

what the heck!?
Because at the end of the season he wants to be able to say I told you so. That’s the bottom line. And I can’t begin to tell you how much I disagree with that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Interesting thread coming from you. But to be honest, it’s more of a compliment than anything else. Better late than never. Kudos for being willing to trust your eyes.
So you think Prescott can’t win this Super Bowl. But Tom Brady or Rodgers can. That’s just laughable.

windjc

Reaction score
If you think Dallas can go to and win a Super Bowl then you can excuse yourself from this thread.

For those of who like to blame our defense, McCarthy, lack of playoff experience or whatever other excuse you can think of then this thread is for you.

If Dallas had Tom Brady right now would you think they could win a Super Bowl? Yep.

Rodgers? Yep.

The Rams? Maybe they do.

All of these “I don’t think we can win a Super Bowl because of our defense” is really you just saying Dak isn’t good enough because this defense is more than good enough. This defense isn’t stopping what some of you call an elite QB from winning anything.

Our defense paired with Tampa’s offense wouldn’t make anyone doubt Tampa, Arizona, GB, Or LA’s odds of winning a Super Bowl but right here on our own forum I see it used as an excuse all of the time but the reality is you don’t believe Dak can beat a guy like Rodgers even with a much better team than his.

I do believe this team can win a championship. I do think Dallas and LA have the best top to bottom NFC rosters and unlike a lot of you already making excuses I do think this version of Dak is more than enough.

Our fans keep turning over every rock to find everything that’s not perfect about this team to use as a future excuse while outside of this fan base everyone is envious because of how talent loaded we are.

When is the last time our defense only allowed 3, 5 or 0 points in a game?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Rodgers? Yep.

The Rams? Maybe they do.

Don't think many fans are envious of our talent on defense.
Outside of Diggs, Parsons, and Gregory, it's mostly just Jags playing over their heads.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just to be clear...

Stafford according to ESPN stats...has the number one QBR.
Is 3 in passing in Passing Yards
No 20 in TDs
Only 4 ints.

He...and the rams offense...are killing it.
I always thought he was underrated. Mr. accurate as far as I’m concerned