A look back, Garrett may not be so bad afterall

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As amazing a Garrett has been, and with all the accolades and accomplishments along the way, I’d still be willing to take a chance on getting rid of him.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Why is this supposed to be newsworthy or surprising? We’ve got two retirement-aged coordinators and have had them for years now. Eberflus and Richard and now maybe even Moore are options for jobs down the road. If any of them had been coordinators already there’d probably be a tree already.

It’s news when 19 offensive coaches have left in your tenure and not one has been promoted in the league. It shows that our system on offense isn’t exactly up to date or on anyone in the leagues radar

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s news when 19 offensive coaches have left in your tenure and not one has been promoted in the league. It shows that our system on offense isn’t exactly up to date or on anyone in the leagues radar

I’d actually read the Florio article Nightman had linked earlier and thought it linked to the same piece I’d quoted here.

I agree: 19 offensive coaches and no NFL promotions is a pretty damning statistic. It makes me wonder what the full list actually looks like.