CFZ A Possible Explanation of Why Dak Played Jekyll and Hyde (and Hope I Find)

khiladi

Reaction score
Okay, you started off saying that Dak is in year 8, but in reality he's only played he's only played 6 seasons fully healthy, (unless you're holding him accountable with a broken ankle too, which wouldn't surprise me)

Now Dak isn't elite by any stretch, but.... how many elite quarterbacks won superbowls within 6 or 7 full seasons???

Peyton Manning and Drew Brees didn't.... Matt Ryan, Dan Marino, Warren Moon, John Elway didn't do it...

Hell Matt Stafford who's DEFINITELY not elite didn't win his first playoff game until his 11th or 12th year in the league.

With all of this said... if all of those great and elite quarterbacks wasn't able to close the deal in their first 6 or 7 complete seasons, how are you going to hold Dak to a different standard??? Hell, Dak won his first playoff game before many of the quarterbacks ive listed.

You see the hypocrisy in your and many other's arguments?? Do you care to explain why these other quarterbacks came out of the gate slower than Dak in some categories??

Now before you respond to this statement, remember what the rule is around here for Dak. Many here have said that "a GOOD quarterback is supposed to elevate the talent around him. So that excuse can't be used as to why those other quarterbacks haven't won superbowls in their first 6 or 7 full seasons... just like Dak hasn't.

So go ahead and explain why those other elite quarterbacks had the same lack of superbowl wins as Dak does at this same time in their careers.
I mean most of those were drafted number 1 to save inept franchises, while as I stated in my post, Dak had the best OL and RG in the league. And good QBs do elevate talent, that doesn't mean they can elevate them enough to win a SB... not that difficult logic to follow.

GINeric

Reaction score
I mean most of those were drafted number 1 to save inept franchises, while as I stated in my post, Dak had the best OL and RG in the league. And good QBs do elevate talent, that doesn't mean they can elevate them enough to win a SB... not that difficult logic to follow.

Logic??? Most here don't use logic when stating what a quarterback is supposed to be in this league.

You mentioned that Dak had this and that but Dak never had great coaching like some of those other quarterbacks that you're making excuses for.