5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
0ICz9IE.gif
Reported.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not a fan of Dak's contract but this will never happen. Lance is the guy who cleans Rush's jockstrap after games, that is all.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I hope you are right but watching him in San Francisco doesn’t give me much hope

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The Trey Lance hype train would’ve been out of control already if he was showing out in practice. To me, The radio silence on him confirms he is still awful.
The training has not started yet! Get a new radio.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Zeke Snatched Trey Lance's chain!!!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters fake narratives (ghost writers and AI) can't win a QB camp battle:dance::lmao2::lmao2:

JJ is hoping Zeke can save Dak's job like he did when Dak first showed up. Camp has not started yet so I think the link in the chain broke inside your head. giggle giggle giggle (like a little girl) giggle giggle giggle.

How embarrassing...

Jimbo123

Reaction score
He changed his number to boost his jersey sales. All the #21 owners will have to buy the #15 now. Jerry probably had a clause in his contract to change. Lance not so much, nobody owns Lance #15.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Biggest fan? Didn't you bet me last year that Dak would be benched by the end of the season?

Lol, Biggest fan is a stretch.
I think he was referring to Jerry as Dak’s biggest fan. It’s just a poorly written post.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I think he was referring to Jerry as Dak’s biggest fan. It’s just a poorly written post.
Yeah he clarified and it made a lot more sense to me. I think we still found stuff to argue about though. Lol

dupree89

Reaction score
Trey Lance switching to # 19......with his great play and uniform number, Im gonna think its Johnny U.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Lance changed his number to #19 after Zeke requested #15 from him. Outside of Bernie Kosar 40 years ago and Joe Montana’s short stint with the Chiefs, #19 has largely been a terrible QB number. This all but verifies that Lance is not QB1 of the future I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.