A surprise visit from a cowboy today!...vid added Post #27

Warick

Reaction score
WVSkinsfan, I am praying for your family members recovery, and to give the rest of your family strength during this difficult time. It does not surprise me that Romo would do something like this, but it's nice to hear that he did. He is a genuine good person.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
i wish him and your aunt the best and all the prayers to them for a speedy recovery.

thanks for sharing that.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3381182 said:
No problem you guys deserved to know b/c thats your QB.Cowboy or not that was a very very classy thing that he done and the whole family will appriciate it alot even that one Cowboys fans in my family.I don't know what that man's deal is!!;)

He's the white sheep of the family... :D

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry and his 'boys have supported communities through public service and direct contact with players for quite a while now. Just shortly, a group of Cowboys will be playing their yearly charity basketball game here in Corpus Christi. The proceeds go to the development in kids here.

They sign autographs at half time, and warm the hearts of all in attendence.

I'm glad that Tony Romo touched yours, and your family's hearts as well. Thanks for sharing, and my prayers as well.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3381143 said:
I did'nt know were to post this so if you(mods) want to move it to the off topic forum then do.Anyways on march 26 my aunt and my little cousin that live in indiana was in a horrible car accident with their SUV going completly under a semi sending both to the hospital severely hurt.Both are in bad shape still yet and have ALONG ways to go b/c of all the broken bones and stuff.

Where I live so far away from them plus they have alot more family that live in West Virginia so they made a site for them to write and give us updates about their conditions and I just found out that my little cousin Jacab got a surprise visit from a COWBOY PLAYER today.

t.jeQzFGOLPrqywKyv.jpg

Jacob is much more alert today! The Drs finally witnessed Jacob lift his hand on command and follow an object with his eyes. This is good because now he will have more likely of a chance to get into a rehab facility. Jacob is being moved to the Pediatrics unit tomorrow, the Drs have finally for the first time told he that Jacob is in stable condition. Your prayers are working, we see proof of it everyday! Dr Zucker came to look at Jacobs hand. He feels it will be a couple of weeks yet before they can do the skin grafts so Jacob is going to stay here until then. We feel this will give him more time to rest and become more alert so that when he gets eveluated for rehab he will be able to respond more.

So Jacob had a coupe of visitors today. The first, was Tony Romo! The quarterback from the Dallas Cowboys. How awesome is that? He took time out of his day to visit with sick kids, now thats what I consider a role model! Thank you Tony! The second visitor was a theraputic St Bernard named Duke. Jacob, with the help of his mother, got to pet Duke which seemed to get a little reaction out of Jacob.

cool buddy, we will be praying for your family then,

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I see what you're trying to do here! You just want the CZ award for best poster from an opposing team! It's not going to work! :laugh2:

Thanks for sharing, btw. Very cool. ;)

Good luck to your aunt and cousin too, sounds like a very scary accident.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best wishes to your family and hoping for them to have a speedy recovery.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for sharing and good luck to you and your family. I'm sorry to hear about the accident.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this story with us. Best wishes to all concerned.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
isnt it a shame a story like this gets almost no press coverage, but everywhere else you look you hear about Jeff Ireland and Dez Bryant.

i too wish a speedy recovery to your family and im glad to hear Tony Romo stopping in to see the kids especially when it was his idea.:starspin