Aaron Donald retires

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Aaron Donald had multiple sacks against every NFC team, except for 1:

screenshot-2024-01-25-at-73740-am.png

0 sacks vs Philadelphia, where Jason Kelce started every game of Aaron’s career
Why would you post this on a Cowboys forum….

Motorola

Reaction score
Understood. Just hate to see guys go is all.
I feel your sentiment.

Now a days, many NFL fans are so fixated on their favorite team that they don't care to watch and admire outstanding players throughout the league - and if they do take the time - it's mostly focused on offensive players (QB, WR, RB) putting up big numbers - and breaking records along the way.

Back in the previous century (yes, I was around watching 1960s-1970s NFL & AFL, great and outstanding players on defense were recognized as stars equal to the guys on offense.

Donald won the league DPOY three times; only J. J. Watt and Lawrence Taylor achieved that honor.
Kudos to Aaron Donald for his great career - I hope he is recognized and feted this offseason - and beyond.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I feel your sentiment.

Now a days, many NFL fans are so fixated on their favorite team that they don't care to watch and admire outstanding players throughout the league - and if they do take the time - it's mostly focused on offensive players (QB, WR, RB) putting up big numbers - and breaking records along the way.

Back in the previous century (yes, I was around watching 1960s-1970s NFL & AFL, great and outstanding players on defense were recognized as stars equal to the guys on offense.

Donald won the league DPOY three times; only J. J. Watt and Lawrence Taylor achieved that honor.
Kudos to Aaron Donald for his great career - I hope he is recognized and feted this offseason - and beyond.
well you werent watching many of them. You got the game they played that week... so what was that? 3, maybe 4 games a week MAX?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Huge loss for the Rams
Lucky for them they also had an all-rookie DT last year
They need a pass-rushing DE though..and help in their secondary

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stash---best in the business at his position for a number of years......i thought he still had a lot left in tank?
I guess he just felt it was time and chose to go out on top.

He mentioned being able to stay with one team and winning a Super Bowl.

He’s accomplished pretty much everything he could.

One thing that we can’t buy on this Earth is time.

Motorola

Reaction score
Don’t know how anyone could watch him play in college and believe that. He was an animal.

Don’t know how anyone could watch him play in college and believe that. He was an animal.
There are a ton of NFL fans that don't care to watch college football at all.
They don't even tune in to watch games with the longstanding top traditional programs, upstarts in Division 1, or pay attention to the FCS powerhouse teams.
Really is weird, since 99% of the NFL future players comes from American collegiate football.