Aaron Rodgers is now 3-18 when trailing entering the fourth quarter

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Romo2Bryant4Six;4380546 said:
Slow down.he doesn't grasp that type of in depth analysis

Oh brother.. the both of you have no idea what you are talking about. As if Aaron Rogers couldn't immediately establish chemistry with Miles, Bryant, Robinson, and Witten. Rogers is way better than Romo. It's not even close.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Romo2Bryant4Six;4380505 said:
Is now 3-18 when trailing entering the 4th quarter....

He has 3 4th quarter comebacks and 6 game winning drives

Tony Romo on the other hand:

13 4th quarter comebacks, and 14 game winning drives
That's an interesting stat. Here's another...

When Rodgers starts, the Packers are now 2-14 when they lose the turnover battle.

When Romo starts, the Cowboys are 12-20 when they lose the turnover battle.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
percyhoward;4380558 said:
That's an interesting stat. Here's another...

When Rodgers starts, the Packers are now 2-14 when they lose the turnover battle.

When Romo starts, the Cowboys are 12-20 when they lose the turnover battle.

Romo > Rogers

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
MagicMan;4380527 said:
All that says is that the Pack has been ahead of most teams and not needed comebacks or game winning drives to take care of business. On the other hand, the Cowboys have been behind too freaking much and trying to scratch out a victory at the end.....Rodgers is still the better QB at this point in time---has a SB victory in his pocket and they are in position to keep contending each year. The Boys', not so much. :banghead:

They used to hold it against Aikman that he didn't have many comebacks. But like Rogers, he was not behind that often late in games, so he didn't have a ton of comebacks.

If I remember right though, he was a pretty good QB.

Reaction score
Romo2Bryant4Six;4380505 said:
Is now 3-18 when trailing entering the 4th quarter....

He has 3 4th quarter comebacks and 6 game winning drives

Tony Romo on the other hand:

13 4th quarter comebacks, and 14 game winning drives

Rodgers is still better.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
There was an article that addressed this point earlier in the year. Under Aaron Rodgers, the Packers are the ultimate front runners. They break out to a big lead, and then coast to victory. This is how the 90s Cowboys won. This is how good teams win.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4380587 said:
Rodgers is still better.

Maybe by a tiny tiny bit. So tiny the difference is negligible. Give Romo the Packers offensive line and I think Romo would be better than Rogers.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
When Rodgers starts, the Packers are now 9-16 when their defense forces less than 2 turnovers in a game.

When Romo starts, the Cowboys are 20-23 when their defense forces less than 2 turnovers in a game.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
ufcrules1;4380596 said:
Maybe by a tiny tiny bit. So tiny the difference is negligible. Give Romo the Packers offensive line and I think Romo would be better than Rogers.

Rod Serling wants his show back.

Reaction score
ufcrules1;4380596 said:

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I wonder sometimes what it will take for our fans to realize that Romo is a great QB, and not the problem? Rodgers, Brees, nor any other QB makes this team a Super Bowl winner in 2011. Not behind this OL. Not when the Defense yields 347 points.

There is no need to defend Romo.

Reaction score
ufcrules1;4380552 said:
Oh brother.. the both of you have no idea what you are talking about. As if Aaron Rogers couldn't immediately establish chemistry with Miles, Bryant, Robinson, and Witten. Rogers is way better than Romo. It's not even close.

ufcrules1;4380571 said:
Romo > Rogers

Dude make up your mind. :laugh2:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
percyhoward;4380617 said:
When Rodgers starts, the Packers are now 9-16 when their defense forces less than 2 turnovers in a game.

When Romo starts, the Cowboys are 20-23 when their defense forces less than 2 turnovers in a game.

I've been saying that for years. Romo's D rarely helps him out by getting turnovers. Ask Ruthlessraper, Sheli, Rodgers, Flacco etc. how much it helps to have a defense that creates turnovers. Romo is an excellent QB who has not had the help from his D or OLs that these QBs have had over the years yet puts up better numbers than just about all of them. Romo is incredibly underrated and it's sad that his best years have been wasted on this team.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4380508 said:
Congrats, you've figured out that comebacks arent solely depended on QB play.

Unless you're Tony Romo. Then you "can't get it done in the 4th quarter."

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I was wondering where Tony's silly hat had gone, he hasnt worn it in forever.

87toj4

That hat doesnt look good on anyone. Yuck.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Romo2Bryant4Six;4380519 said:
I wasn't saying that at all..but a telling stat none the less.

And ufc, since your reading, please tell us how Joe
Flacco carried the Ravens with his 10 completions?

Simple, he played against TJ Yates.

slomoxn

Reaction score
weaver21;4380509 said:
Super Bowl Wins:

Rodgers - 1.
Romo - 0.

Add to the fact that Rodgers already has more playoff wins than Romo and Romo's had two seasons on him too. It all matters about winning a championship.
What he said...