Aaron Rodgers will be available for us next year

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yeah he's done a bad job since winning the Super Bowl but he won a Super Bowl. Maybe you missed that.
You keep saying that like it takes away from the fact that their roster is terrible now and that you can’t evaluate talent for crap.

Hardline

Reaction score
Wentz will have a good season for the Colts. I'm not making any comparisons with other QBs but he will bounce back this season Tannehill style.
You better hope Wentz stinks up the joint. I don't want him turning into another first round pick for the iggles.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Can the Packers trade Rodgers right now? Seems strange for them not to get anything in return. If I were the Pack, I would trade him for whatever I could get now.

Maybe the Texans will give up a 1st rd pick and Watson for a Rodgers. Would you make that trade?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You keep saying that like it takes away from the fact that their roster is terrible now and that you can’t evaluate talent for crap.

No I'm saying that because it means he's been more successful than the GM we have here.

One has won a championship building a football team. The other hasn't despite having many more swings at it.

It's really as simple as that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Name a free agent who said he would not come to Dallas? I cannot think of one.

It's not something guys would call a press conference to announce, is it?

But the notion that players won't come to Dallas because of some fans on a message board is laughable.

slick325

Reaction score
dak-prescott.jpeg

LOL!!!

HungryLion

Reaction score
There is almost zero chance of Rodgers coming to Dallas. You are all free to imagine and ponder the possibilities if you want, but don’t get your hopes up.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The chances of ARod coming to Dallas?

tenor.gif

Everyone here knows it, yet some pretend otherwise because they don't like the guy Jerry & Stephen chose to give $160 million.

They're the same posters who spent 2 years insisting Dallas wouldn't pay Dak even though that was always going to happen. They paid DLaw, Cooper, and even caved in to Zeke's holdout. Dak wasn't going anywhere, whether we liked it or not.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
part of the concessions with Rodgers includes teh Packers getting Randall Cobb back from teh Texans..and I cant spell The.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Bring him in as a backup and pay him the vet-minimum, I'd be okay with that. I personally think he's overrated unless he's playing us. But this team will be different. He'll get his a** handed to him come Sunday, Jan 30, 2022 at AT&T Stadium. He'll be 38 soon and he's only won "1" Super Bowl and he's considered one of the greatest? He's overrated just like his predecessor, who also only won "1" Super Bowl.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In order for the Packers to get him to show up for camp they had to give him this concession.

Rodgers.......Lamb....... touchdown, Dallas.

Fingers crossed, bros.

Can we get through this season first.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Oh the cocky and conceited crybaby finally decided to show up for camp? Goes to show you how little I care about the Packers.