Aaron Rodgers will be available for us next year

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In order for the Packers to get him to show up for camp they had to give him this concession.

Rodgers.......Lamb....... touchdown, Dallas.

Fingers crossed, bros.

F9-B1-AC1-C-01-B3-4138-ACC1-532969-E09192.gif

exciter

Reaction score
In order for the Packers to get him to show up for camp they had to give him this concession.

Fingers crossed, bros.

Lol, not quite sure he’s ready to concede his time is past and he’d be willing to be Dak’s backup just yet!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Fingers crossed, bros.

Like Brady was the last off-season.
Forgetaboutit as we believe in our guys hence goes the Beverly hillbillies football 101.....

zerofill

Reaction score
Damn right. Arguably the best QB in football will be a free agent next season. No compensation attached to him. You have to talk about it unless you already have a Mahomes or Wilson.

Would he be more desirable here if he threw off target and pointed to the sky when others made plays for him?

I can not stand Rodgers, but there is no arguing he is an insanely good QB, and will be free. I don't have to like him, to respect his skills, and not complain if he were throwing the ball.
Even though I said I would never want him here, desperation for something out of Dallas would make me bare it lol.

But, that would probably require McCarthy getting the boot. While we also settled for maybe 3 seasons of opportunity, before he retired.

But, remember... we have the most elite QB in Dallas Cowboys history right now... So not sure WTH we would do with Rodgers.
I mean with Dak out there, Rodgers would just be sitting on the bench, collecting a check. Because Dak is the best QB literally in the history
of football... just sayin. :lmao::lmao2::laugh:

zerofill

Reaction score
Like Brady was the last off-season.
Forgetaboutit as we believe in our guys hence goes the Beverly hillbillies football 101.....

I don't believe in anything that has to do with this team anymore (neither do you lol).
No hopes... no let downs... I have finally learned my lesson haha.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Fingers crossed, bros.

Rodgers will be no youngster by tha time, lad,
892f26f2b5b188d1a46c4d649bb5d747.jpg
and even Dak has more upside.
I wonder, ruffians, wha is Rogers even on our radar? Lets cross our 11 fingers that Dak is even and careful, Stidham magically is acquired and there is no crazy talk of trading Coop.
Blimey, some people peeve me no end,