Aaron Rodgers will be available for us next year

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Lol! Some of you people. If Rodgers had played here he would have been Staubach type royalty. And BTW the 4skins are supposed to be very interested if he comes available. Now that would suck.

Whats the point here? You could say the same for Tom Brady, Mahomme, Aaron Donald, etc. etc. etc.

Doesn't make Rodgers any less likeable.

RS12

Reaction score
Whats the point here? You could say the same for Tom Brady, Mahomme, Aaron Donald, etc. etc. etc.

Doesn't make Rodgers any less likeable.
The point is it is hard to recognize greatness through silver and blue pom poms. Right now we are heavy into pom pom waving season. Usually that goes kaput late October to mid November.

Last edited:

plasticman

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers would make a pretty expensive backup. I do admit he has excellent sitting posture which he showcased during the draft.

Besides, he has an attitude. I think he would be a distraction for Dak. We would be better of developing another young QB.

Why are we always so interested in another team's leftovers? The Cowboys have the #1 offense barring a devastating series of injuries. I just don't think Rodgers had the athleticism to convert to a defensive position and be an impact player.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Lol! Some of you people. If Rodgers had played here he would have been Staubach type royalty. And BTW the 4skins are supposed to be very interested if he comes available. Now that would suck.

He wants $45M/year. Got get him WFT.

Xeven

Reaction score
In order for the Packers to get him to show up for camp they had to give him this concession.

Rodgers.......Lamb....... touchdown, Dallas.

Fingers crossed, bros.

Write this down. He will be in NO.

Swagger

Reaction score
Current league MVP over a QB who has to overcome a serious leg injury both mentally and in terms of having his running plays restricted...yeah tough call