News: ABC: Tommy DeVito: 'My mom still makes my bed'

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
Meh, if my son was an undrafted rookie QB and I lived 5 minutes away from his “office” I’d let him live with me. Knowing my wife she would probably make his bed too because that’s what moms do…especially Italian moms.

People killing this kid forget that he only got a $10k signing bonus and collected like 9 checks so far or something.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meh, if my son was an undrafted rookie QB and I lived 5 minutes away from his “office” I’d let him live with me. Knowing my wife she would probably make his bed too because that’s what moms do…especially Italian moms.

People killing this kid forget that he only got a $10k signing bonus and collected like 9 checks so far or something.
That's all very true ... but would you purposely share that with national media? :D

fivetwos

Reaction score
I assure you he isn’t the only NFL QB to not make his own bed lol.

Just very different reasons.

plasticman

Reaction score
Cowboys 60 Giants 0

After this game Devito's mom will be re-making his bed with dry sheets 2-3 times a night.

bewp7

Reaction score
if cowboys lose this game i miht never watch football again

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JX9G7pd.gif

jwitten82

Reaction score
I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers...lol better hope he's not like the Tommy from Goodfellas, that dude was a beast

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
His mom be like " I make his bed-wash his clothes-cook his meals-brush his teeth- wash his car" That boy is wearing me out....
giphy.gif

rags747

Reaction score
The kid is making some nice coin and lives close, I see no problem with him living at home. Being that he’s Italian I’m sure the mamma is keeping him very well fed! Watch this kid snake us today!