News: ABC: Tommy DeVito: 'My mom still makes my bed'

CxC1993

Reaction score
Meh, if my son was an undrafted rookie QB and I lived 5 minutes away from his “office” I’d let him live with me. Knowing my wife she would probably make his bed too because that’s what moms do…especially Italian moms.

People killing this kid forget that he only got a $10k signing bonus and collected like 9 checks so far or something.
Agreed. Not gonna clown him for this. I'm sure his folks are more than happy to have him at home. And if things end up working out, he'll be bringing home a bigger check lol.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
He should let her play QB for him to. It might have gone better.

Carson

Reaction score
Wonder if he is texting her from the plane to get the pizza rolls and Xbox warmed up

RS12

Reaction score

News:ABC: Tommy DeVito: 'My mom still makes my bed'​

I bet after today, the sheets need changing.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Meh, if my son was an undrafted rookie QB and I lived 5 minutes away from his “office” I’d let him live with me. Knowing my wife she would probably make his bed too because that’s what moms do…especially Italian moms.

People killing this kid forget that he only got a $10k signing bonus and collected like 9 checks so far or something.
I agree no need to degrade DeVito, and he was plenty tough throughout the game getting hammered and harassed by our defense.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for him. He’s not making big money. It’s nice to see a close family that can raise a kid who doesn’t end up with blue hair and confused about their gender.

Eddie

Reaction score
He crapped the bed today

Not totally his fault, but he's also not ready for the limelight. Maybe in a few years he'll become a Cooper Rush-type of serviceable backup. But he's not starting material.

Live at home, save your money, stay away from loose women ...

Sully

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. I would love to move back home. Great company, food, and friends.
And there is a huge reason why America is falling apart. No one is stopping you from moving back home. Heck, maybe you can be driving to school also.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He stands to make about $350,000 if he stays on the roster until the end of the season. He can certainly afford to make it on his own but chooses not to.

There isn't anything 'genius' about his decision to remain under mamas wing; it would make more sense if he was unemployed or only making about $10k a year, though. But he is making some really good money. Eventually he is going to catch enough flak from his peers telling him to grow the hell up.

Last edited: