News: ABC: Tommy DeVito: 'My mom still makes my bed'

rags747

Reaction score
I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers...lol better hope he's not like the Tommy from Goodfellas, that dude was a beast
Thx for the remembrance of an All Time great movie. To this day if I’m flipping channels and I come across this I’m sucked in watching again.

Motorola

Reaction score
All the keyboard warriors living in mom's basement have a new hero

Motorola

Reaction score
Surely this topic will come in during the game broadcast between Kelvin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen.
Or sideline reporter Tom Rinaldi giving it a mention sometime during the game.
Perhaps Erin Andrews did a sit down interview with DeVito this past week - and after discussing his impending start in Sunday's game - they talked about his current living arrangements.

Last edited:

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Dak can be his daddy after this game and make his bed too.....a sleep number bed!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Parsons and Co. should send the kid some plastic sheets...lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
b3cKBgP.gif

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with this. He's literally already accomplished more in life than anyone willing to talk smack about him being a mama's boy.

John813

Reaction score
Yea, not the best thing to say as a football player, for the ribbing he'll get but hell, he's an UDFA, finally getting game checks. Ain't nothing wrong with sleeping at your parents house.
And, considering how many people don't have their mother anymore, got to enjoy those moments.