About Chaz Green

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Just more proof that you look to find something wrong with everything I post because you're on a hate crusade...FACT!

Translated: they shared the same pattern but they won't follow the same pattern.

It's either intentional obtuseness or you don't understand what a 'same pattern' portends.

You'll ignore this argument with some other inane bait and switch I'm sure. Likely more persecution stories. FWIW, I don't hate you in the slightest. I understand what type of personalities carry on like you do and you must be very lonely. I pity you.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I win you lose.

You don't have the MO of someone who's coming out on the winning end of arguments. You have the MO of someone who has an axe to grind. Anyone who's followed our interactions the past few days in separate threads that you initiated will clearly see that. You're getting more personal with every response that's not the MO of someone who thinks they won.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
BTW have you seen School's avatar?

Yeah, I've seen it what about it? If someone wants to post a selfie or sketch that depicts themselves they have every right to do so providing it meets the guidelines of the board. You shouldn't be bringing up other posters avatars that has nothing to do with this discussion, you should be sticking with your agenda or is that an extension of it?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen it what about it? If someone wants to post a selfie or sketch that depicts themselves they have every right to do so providing it meets the guidelines of the board. You shouldn't be bringing up other posters avatars that has nothing to do with this discussion, you should be sticking with your agenda or is that an extension of it?

You notice what's on the chalkboard?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You don't have the MO of someone who's coming out on the winning end of arguments. You have the MO of someone who has an axe to grind. Anyone who's followed our interactions the past few days in separate threads that you initiated will clearly see that. You're getting more personal with every response that's not the MO of someone who thinks they won.

It's called satiric irony. The next sentence was put in to denote it since their is no font for sarcasm. You missed it anyway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
T

You'll ignore this argument with some other inane bait and switch I'm sure. Likely more persecution stories. FWIW, I don't hate you in the slightest. I understand what type of personalities carry on like you do and you must be very lonely. I pity you.

There you go with the "bait and switch" comment again that you throw at everyone which is just a variation of the "changing the playing field" comment that use repeatedly to start arguments. Making comments about understanding personality types and pointing to others you despise as being lonely and that you pity them shows just how disgruntled you are and how personal you're trying to make this. Whatever issue you have with me you need to let it go and soon! It's not hard for anyone to see you have a bone to pick and it certainly isn't because you think you're on the winning end of arguments. LOL

Your have a stalking, harassing approach to your posting style that's been made very clear the past few days. You were jumping on several others the other day in another thread and one of the posters told you to leave them alone. Once people see your MO they don't want anything to do with you. You were pulling the same stunt with them you pull with me. You either put an end to this agenda or I'm not going to waste much more time with you.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
There you go with the "bait and switch" comment again that you throw at everyone which is just a variation of the "changing the playing field" comment that use repeatedly to start arguments. Making comments about understanding personality types and pointing to others you despise as being lonely and that you pity them shows just how disgruntled you are and how personal you're trying to make this. Whatever issue you have with me you need to let it go and soon! It's not hard for anyone to see you have a bone to pick and it certainly isn't because you think you're on the winning end of arguments. LOL

Your have a stalking, harassing approach to your posting style that's been made very clear the past few days. You were jumping on several others the other day in another thread and one of the posters told you to leave them alone. Once people see your MO they don't want anything to do with you. You were pulling the same stunt with them you pull with me. You either put an end to this agenda or I'm not going to waste much more time with you.

And backup on the cross you go. I just told you I don't hate you in the slightest. You simply aren't worth it.

I'm just having a conversation. But hey histrionics are amusing so keep it up. I only read about half of that btw. Brevity helps.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Find a hobby that doesn't involve online harassment.

You could just as easily not respond. Do you know what introspection means?

I would actually harass you if it wasn't against the rules. Laughing at your histrionics is not harassment. Sorry.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So you never explained how Green could be following the same pattern as Martin and Jacobs and not conclude he would end up like them.