About The NFC East

Fwed

Reaction score
I agree with your take on the Giants.

And I like the Eagles DL better now than last years. Bennett is a better DE than Curry and Ngata is better than Allen. The one monkey wrench is the Jernigan injury.
Remember Jernigan played with that injury the last part of the season. The eagles dl is much better now than it was in say the playoffs

Billyd

Reaction score
Philly is interesting, i imagine they keep Foles for insurance, and what happens with Wentz? BLOUNT is gone, And to say that there wide receiver group is all world when the tight end is the number 1 receiver is funny as hell..They did a good job with a forth place schedule gotta give them that. THEIR defense is solid and a good part of the reason they plowed thru the teams that they played in the playoffs.. .Are they the most talented team in the NFL or the best team at the time last year?

WASHINGTON..Well their Washington...They will find a new way to express their dysfunction..

NY Giants..They are still retooling..I like their draft but it will be a while before they are a player again in the East..

I really think the Cowboys although questionable on the passing side right now will provide enough firepower early and late to give Philly a run for their division title simply because over all they have a better schedule and the ability to beat Philly once..If the Cowboy and philly both end up at 5-1 in conference play, i believe Dallas will win more games out of the East...Its early of course, THATS my early take..

Sydla

Reaction score
Their defense is better than “solid”.

It’s elite. And their WRs are better than you give them credit for. Better than ours, at this point.

Fwed

Reaction score
Feel free to provide a better measurement.
Lol there isn’t one. Btw I bench press 315 but because of a back injury I can’t do deadlifts or squats. I look great in a tee shirt but would be a weak football player.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol there isn’t one. Btw I bench press 315 but because of a back injury I can’t do deadlifts or squats. I look great in a tee shirt but would be a weak football player.

Well then sorry son, we're not going to be signing you for the left guard position.
:thumbdown:

Billyd

Reaction score

It’s elite. And their WRs are better than you give them credit for. Better than ours, at this point.
No no the wr are not..Bahahaha

Ertz is a better TE than Dallas has right now...Thats it. DALLAS has better rbs, And all around will have better receivers. I can tell that right now...Philly fans are funny as hell.

Billyd

Reaction score

Bro What i see is a good tight end and two 2s production....

Dallas will have that easily by the end of the year..Along with a better run game than philly had last year on a down year..lolol..Philly fans kill me..

Sydla

Reaction score
Bro What i see is a good tight end and two 2s production....

Dallas will have that easily by the end of the year..Along with a better run game than philly had last year on a down year..lolol..Philly fans kill me..

Jeffrey is better than any WR we have. They have a very good slot WR themselves. Wallace is better than Smith. They aren’t the best, for sure.

But their WRs are better and any unbiased person would admit that. Now if Gallup is an impressive rookie, maybe the comparison makes sense.

Billyd

Reaction score
Jeffrey is better than any WR we have. They have a very good slot WR themselves. Wallace is better than Smith. They aren’t the best, for sure.

But their WRs are better and any unbiased person would admit that. Now if Gallup is an impressive rookie, maybe the comparison makes sense.

JEFFERY is what he is. Angwlor played better last year, but he is a 2..That is what both him and Jefferies are...ERTZ gets hurt and its chaos..

Billyd

Reaction score
Id Take three twos on the Cowboys offense all day long...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think this is a really good assessment. The bad thing for the NFCE is only one team will make the play offs. And the Eagles have two years before having to sign Carson. But what you will find is they are about to load up on draft picks. What they plan on doing is reload after the next two years. This year they'll get rid of all expiring contracts and purge the roster of older players.
I think the Commanders are stuck in neutral. They not good enough to be considered a good team but aren't bad enough to be considered bad. The Giants are a complete mystery. They can be as good as 9-7 or a bad as 6-10. Changing coaches and schemes will be a challenge. But they have talent on both size of the ball. As far as you guys I think you will experience growing pains. If looked at correct could help you in the future. If read poorly will have you starting over under new coaches. I think your ceiling is 9-7.

I actually happen to think that we'll get at least 2 in from our division. I see it being Dallas and Philly (not sure the order) getting to the playoffs from this division.

Billyd

Reaction score
Look at the numbers..Offensively last season Philly had a little under 4k passing..Decent production passing and ill give you good td production from Ertz Jeffreies and angwlor Equaling 10, 9, 8 Other than the TE leading this crew they really dont stand out much..Maybe another year In pedersons system, but they went to the show on their defense. Foles played well in the playoffs....

They are not that sexy, The run game was pretty effective with different rushers and Wentz trying tp run every third down..lol

Billyd

Reaction score
I actually happen to think that we'll get at least 2 in from our division. I see it being Dallas and Philly (not sure the order) getting to the playoffs from this division.

Maybe, but very hard to tell in June. I DONT expect Philly to fall apart, I do expect Foles to play some games early, Blount wont be there for the vet that he is, Overall I expect about the same but less firepower early. How that affects the wl idn..Their defense is about the same..With a great dcord..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Maybe, but very hard to tell in June. I DONT expect Philly to fall apart, I do expect Foles to play some games early, Blount wont be there for the vet that he is, Overall I expect about the same but less firepower early. How that affects the wl idn..Their defense is about the same..With a great dcord..

Well, my thinking is that I can't foresee the Eagles crumbling too much from last year, and I think that our team has playoff caliber talent. Who gets the division? Who knows?

Them

Reaction score
Well, my thinking is that I can't foresee the Eagles crumbling too much from last year, and I think that our team has playoff caliber talent. Who gets the division? Who knows?

..."Sup Furby"...?...lol...it's me Gamewatcher...just thought to say hello!...."Hello!"...:flagwave: