About the non hand claps from the Jets game

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I hope Football hasn't changed that much. Lets assume, for a second, that there is actually something to all of this. Players and Coaches, anybody associated with the team should not be going on record to tell all about what is going on in the locker room. You keep that stuff in house and it the old days, anybody who didn't got a little adjustment by the team, not talking just management or Coaches, players often dealt with this stuff with other players, as well. I just think it's better that way. Whatever the deal is, assuming there is one, the team is better off keeping all of this within the team IMO.
I agree with all of that ABQ, but um this IS the new JJ run clapper led cowboys...I was just curious IF anyone of them had...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'll explain it to you. Bottom line is they're over the Garrett experiment like the rest of us! Jerry Jones said that if he were to fire Garrett he wouldn't be on the street very long. Jones also said that 500 coaches could coach this team!
Well......only 494 to go........

Pants

Reaction score
perhaps they did not want the loser stench on their hands? or in reality, perhaps they won't say anything publicly because they were special-teamers and their jobs are likely "iffy" to begin with - they are not going to rock the boat on their paychecks

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it was talked about all over the media, but has ANY of the players discussed why they were seen dissing the clapping carrot? I'd be very interested to hear their take on why they walked past his butt...

Why would a player put himself out there like that and express negative feelings towards his coach? That only happens when a guy wants a one way ticket out of town.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why would a player put himself out there like that and express negative feelings towards his coach? That only happens when a guy wants a one way ticket out of town.
That's even assuming there are any implications whatsoever behind this alleged event.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Or when a player has so much power on a team that they want to effect change in Coaching or whatever. Aaron Rodgers comes to mind........

silvrNblue

Reaction score
That's even assuming there are any implications whatsoever behind this alleged event.
It's not alleged Run, they got it on camera, 2 D players coming off the field, and ole clap standing there with his hands out palms up waiting for a five as they go by, BOTH of them snubbed him and simply walked past him...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's not alleged Run, they got it on camera, 2 D players coming off the field, and ole clap standing there with his hands out palms up waiting for a five as they go by, BOTH of them snubbed him and simply walked past him...
I'm sure it wasn't an intentional snub. They probably had other things on their minds, possibly being yelled at by Richard.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I know it was talked about all over the media, but has ANY of the players discussed why they were seen dissing the clapping carrot? I'd be very interested to hear their take on why they walked past his butt...

"I was thinking about my cell phone. Man, I gotta see who texted me soon as the game ends."

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I wouldn't be playing 'slap hands' with him either while he continues to put me at a disadvantage.
tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is what they're discussing:

It looks like Garrett wasn't even looking at any of them. Regardless, I'm quite certain they didn't just say, "Screw you, coach!" As @Streetwise stated, maybe they were just too tired. Or maybe they just weren't proud of what they'd just done. Maybe they were pissed at the offense.

There's veritable plethora of reasons other than snubbing the coach, but none of those things are a good enough story, or support what people want to believe.

Reactions: G2