About the non hand claps from the Jets game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmm, I didn't notice anyone "dissing" Garrett yesterday, in the win over the Eagles. Maybe this was all just hoopla over nothing.........Weird.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Hmm, I didn't notice anyone "dissing" Garrett yesterday, in the win over the Eagles. Maybe this was all just hoopla over nothing.........Weird.
You also didn't see clapper running to the lines hands out looking for a fivie or a butt slapping...so maybe it's not.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You also didn't see clapper running to the lines hands out looking for a fivie or a butt slapping...so maybe it's not.
I did see him giving and receiving 5's on the sideline......Granted, it was right near the end of the game, but if the players were gonna diss him, they would've done it then too.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I did see him giving and receiving 5's on the sideline......Granted, it was right near the end of the game, but if the players were gonna diss him, they would've done it then too.
That's true, maybe, its not about the action, but the timing of said action? meaning leave the butt slapping, hand fiving for when we are WINNING and closing out a team...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's true, maybe, its not about the action, but the timing of said action? meaning leave the butt slapping, hand fiving for when we are WINNING and closing out a team...
Valid concept, at least for the HC. Though I'd make exceptions for big plays.