Twitter: Acho calls out Dak, Tad responds

GoldenR

Reaction score
Taking shots at Tyron and Martin, two of the best ever at their position, does show his character. See a lot of blame game here. But if my brother made 80 mill a year counting endorsement, I will stick up for him too. You know what that cheddar is buying Tad !

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Acho is fishing and Tad took the bait. Every time Tannehill, Wentz, Jimmy G and Cousins has a good game, Acho compares them to Dak. I think it’s a dumb comparison but Acho is trying to go the Orlovsky route of crapping on the Cowboys quarterback. The Cowboys drive ratings so attacking the team’s quarterback is good for business.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tick tock tick tock year 7 coming up and the Prescott clan is barely keeping the Dak-Con job together......
45504803.jpg
That's it little buddy, let it all out....let those pent up feelings out. Let your demons out. Try some yoga and meditation......it'll help you feel better.

Havic

Reaction score
They are all suspect.

Dak isnt playing his best after the calf injury
The line has been in flux / inconsistent
WR's are not getting out of their breaks clean
Kellen Moore has regressed
Pollard needs more opportunities and Zeke needs to heal.

The list goes on and on. Defense is improving while the offense is falling behind. Got 3 weeks to clean this mess up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Perfect example of this board.

Acho is the quote on quote “haters”
Tad is the lovers.

notice how Acho used stats and had a logic based argument but Tad used insults and emotion based arguments? That’s how these tend to go.
Kinda cherry picked stats. For instance, when stating how many TDs they've both had, he neglects to mention that Dak played fewer games because of his injury. Did he tweet the comparisons out before Dak was injured?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's it little buddy, let it all out....let those pent up feelings out. Let your demons out. Try some yoga and meditation......it'll help you feel better.

You should give the above advice to Tad as Acho isn't the first and he won't be the last.
The Tide is Turning and Prescott is turning into the Cowboy Titanic!!!

TkZF.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You should give the above advice to Tad as Acho isn't the first and he won't be the last.

TkZF.gif
The fact that you gloat about it, says a lot about you....let it out...hug your teddy bear and drink your hot cocoa. It'll make you feel better. I took out my old psychology books, I'm here to help, buddy.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You should look at his Twitter sometimes.

That's literally all he does.
Yeah not a Twitter guy except for the Twitter post game thread here, but sounds like tad is a pole and Dak should shut his trap...if Dak is on board with tads tweets then that explains why the offense is stagnant and guys like Cooper are calling out Dak now.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Perfect example of this board.

Acho is the quote on quote “haters”
Tad is the lovers.

notice how Acho used stats and had a logic based argument but Tad used insults and emotion based arguments? That’s how these tend to go.

No. There are plenty of times I have used statistics in support of Prescott only to be told he sucks and insulted by the poster.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

TkZF.gif
If Dak does fail, which he hasn’t, why are you so happy about a Cowboy failing?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah not a Twitter guy except for the Twitter post game thread here, but sounds like tad is a pole and Dak should shut his trap...if Dak is on board with tads tweets then that explains why the offense is stagnant and guys like Cooper are calling out Dak now.
If Dak wasn't on board with it Tad wouldn't do it.

Dak fiances Tads life, so I doubt he'd do anything that Dak didn't want him to do to avoid being cut off and having to get a real job.

Between Jerry blaming the receivers and Tad/Dak putting blame on the O-line I'm going to guess that Dak is not a very popular guy in the locker room right now.