Twitter: Acho calls out Dak, Tad responds

plymkr

Reaction score
Is Tad calling out our players to pump his brother? I'm sure that will go over well in the locker room.
That's my problem with this. I'm not saying Acho is right or wrong or Tad is right or wrong. I'm saying leave other player's names out of your mouth. We got a good thing going as far as teammates and playing hard for each other. We don't need this. Not now.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's my problem with this. I'm not saying Acho is right or wrong or Tad is right or wrong. I'm saying leave other player's names out of your mouth. We got a good thing going as far as teammates and playing hard for each other. We don't need this. Not now.
100% agree with you, never even heard of this acho huy, but my god you have tad dissing our players and Dak is supposed to be a leader.

Like I said, this could explain our offensive woes, Daks teammates cannot be happy with this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
100% agree with you, never even heard of this acho huy, but my god you have tad dissing our players and Dak is supposed to be a leader.

Like I said, this could explain our offensive woes, Daks teammates cannot be happy with this.
Dak's leadership abilities are overrated.

He's as much of a leader as Jason Garrett was.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't watch the shows. I can barely stand a 3 minute clip from the talking heads.

I watch Speak For Yourself occasionally, it isn't too bad and they have some knowledgeable guests.

Just noticed you got Skip and Sharpe, Acho and Wiley, Stephen A Smith and Irvin, etc. all these types of shows seem to have one guy saying good things and one trashing Dallas. Sensationalism that sadly seems to draw ratings.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I watch Speak For Yourself occasionally, it isn't too bad and they have some knowledgeable guests.

Just noticed you got Skip and Sharpe, Acho and Wiley, Stephen A Smith and Irvin, etc. all these types of shows seem to have one guy saying good things and one trashing Dallas. Sensationalism that sadly seems to draw ratings.

Skip is following the same formula since Cold Pizza when Skip was anti Cowboys during the T.O. years and Woody Paige (or whoever) was pro Cowboys and it was working then because they were the first show that dedicated at least 20-30 min on the Cowboys. Then Skip passed it on to Stephen A and all the colleagues who are now working at FOX.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only a matter of time down in Big D......

14855715.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
QB can’t catch all the balls Lamb and others have dropped.

You are right, Sir Rockport. JJ needs to get rid of them and go find some contortionists from the circus to try bend, twist, reach to the sky and contort their bodies in unbelievable ways to catch his balls.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are right, Sir Rockport. JJ needs to get rid of them and go find some contortionists from the circus to try bend, twist, reach to the sky and contort their bodies in unbelievable ways to catch his balls.

Only this guy will make Dak Franchise material....

png-clipart-dr-otto-octavius-spider-man-captain-america-doctor-doom-daredevil-birdcage-by-octopus-artis-heroes-villain-thumbnail.png

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His Paul Masson commercial outtakes are great. "Ahhh, the French..."
I'll have to look them up.

Just looked them up. Holy crap, I can't believe they even bothered to try to shoot the commercial. He was absolutely bombed! lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Most of them right in their hands.

visionary

Reaction score
Zack Martin is still probably the best RG in the NFL. Smith is over-rated and injury-prone. Lamb hasn't played like a #1 WR. Cooper can disappear. Our rushing attack aside from Pollard has mostly been MIA lately.

i can bet Cooper wouldn’t “disappear” and Lamb would “play like a #1 WR” with Rodgers or Brady throwing them the ball