Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Jerry can probably cover it up. This is nothing compared to Michael Irvin almost cutting Everett McKiver's throat in half. :rolleyes:

And I if he goes, I say... Who cares. Jenkins and Scandrick can play, and they aren't idiots.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2319680 said:
Cut him. Today.

What a piece of trash.

You jump on things faster than anyone in our forum. You don't even have all the facts yet and you want to cut him.

Can you ever wait until things are actually clear before judgeing someone?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
juckie;2319679 said:
fought with cowboys security guard,no police report filed.in house.no big deal.it was an ****** arguement.jeez.

Jackpot. That security guard is going to get one of those Everet McIver retirement plans from Jerry.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will wait to see what happened before jumping to conclusions with all the rest of the kiddies.

juck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2319677 said:
Seriously? Are you that dense?

Dude's gone this time tomorrow

he got into an arguement with his security guard assigned from cowboys,no police report was filed.the cowboys will keep it in house.he cannot get suspended if no report was filed.no im not dense u idiot.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Ozzu;2319688 said:
I'm not sure how you can say it's no big deal. He CAN'T have things like this happen. He was warned and his career is on the line. I bet he's done.

Depending on the actual facts. Ill take your bet. PM me the details.

For all you know he pushed his guard and the guard cracked the mirror w/ his big A and they left.

Boysboy

Reaction score
zrinkill;2319694 said:
I will wait to see what happened before jumping to conclusions with all the rest of the kiddies.

Agreed-if it was really anything serious, then I'm surprised we haven't heard about it much sooner.

Just saying...

juck

Reaction score
peppersquad;2319691 said:
Some where in the middle I'd say.

he aint going anywhere over an arguement.it will get blown outta proportion and thats it.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2319692 said:
You jump on things faster than anyone in our forum. You don't even have all the facts yet and you want to cut him.

Can you ever wait until things are actually clear before judgeing someone?

Don't care. He was warned that anything like this would be the end of his career in Dallas, and he still couldnt keep from acting up.

He is garbage. Always was and always will be. You can take the man away from his thug surroundings but you can't take the thug out of the man.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Jerry sticks his neck out for this guy and this is how he repays him??

And we wonder why The media hammers us.
We sure give them enough ammunition.:(

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
SALADIN;2319696 said:
This thing will be covered up faster than scissors gate.

I guarantee you Goodell already knows about it. If he knows about it, that's all that matters in this case.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Ozzu;2319688 said:
I'm not sure how you can say it's no big deal. He CAN'T have things like this happen. He was warned and his career is on the line. I bet he's done.
Sorry. everyone on this board know im not a big {acman Jones fan. i was one of the people who never wanted him in the first place. but this is a cowboys problem. it has nothing to do with the police. and it's none of cowboy-hating Roger Godell business.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2319695 said:
he cannot get suspended if no report was filed.no im not dense u idiot.

He sure as Hell can, and if Jerry has any scrupples at all he'll do more than suspend him

Boysboy

Reaction score
Ozzu;2319703 said:
I guarantee you Goodell already knows about it. If he knows about it, that's all that matters in this case.

On Pacman:

"Adam knows how much emphasis I put on making sure that he makes good choices going forward, that he avoids situations where he can reflect poorly on himself, the Cowboys or the NFL. So far he seems to have been able to do that very effectively. I am supportive of him and am hopeful that he will be able to do that for the rest of his life. I am hoping he will not only be a great NFL player but he will continue to do the right things so he can lead a productive life off the field as well."-Roger Goodell

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2319690 said:
Jerry can probably cover it up. This is nothing compared to Michael Irvin almost cutting Everett McKiver's throat in half. :rolleyes:

And I if he goes, I say... Who cares. Jenkins and Scandrick can play, and they aren't idiots.

You don't have to resort to extreme exhaggeration to make your point.

juck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2319701 said:
Don't care. He was warned that anything like this would be the end of his career in Dallas, and he still couldnt keep from acting up.

He is garbage. Always was and always will be. You can take the man away from his thug surroundings but you can't take the thug out of the man.

ur absurd. he is not garbage,u are not in the hotel with him and the security guard.nothing will come of this.nothing.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is everybody automatically assuming it wasn't the security guard who attacked Pacman?