Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2319745 said:
None of the local news outlets have said anything, and I can't find anything on the net about this.

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm......................
Even if it's true, so what. the guy was not out in the streets breaking laws. it's none of Godell's business.PERIOD!

WG5516

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Jerry, here is synopisis of what he had to say:

Adam was in a hotel room in north Dallas, stepped out of the room while one of his two guards were sleeping. When the other woke, he questioned the judgment of the other guard for allowing Adam to leave without either one of them. The guards got into an arguement, when Adam returned, he noticed the broken furniture and decided it was best to leave.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2319746 said:
lol

Keep telling yourself that.

Yeah Pac isnt a thug, hes a good guy. After 23 years of being a thug you think hes a just flips a switch and now hes a good guy? Please, its gonna take longer than that. When hes 30 years old and he hasnt been in trouble since his last run in, then Ill take him seriously.

It is very reassuring knowing that you have your finger on the pulse of the thug community.

Remind me never to ask you to be on any jury of mine. :eek:

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;2319749 said:
You are all missing the point.

We get our 4th round pick back from Tennessee.

:laugh2:

lol u and ur picks,lol

peppersquad

Reaction score
Boysboy;2319745 said:
None of the local news outlets have said anything, and I can't find anything on the net about this.

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm......................

CBS 11 in Dallas led the Local 6 o'clock news with the story.

juck

Reaction score
Pac isnt going anywhere except to the house for a pick 6 Sunday:eek:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
WG5516;2319752 said:

Adam was in a hotel room in north Dallas, stepped out of the room while one of his two guards were sleeping. When the other woke, he questioned the judgment of the other guard for allowing Adam to leave without either one of them. The guards got into an arguement, when Adam returned, he noticed the broken furniture and decided it was best to leave.

You just got off the phone w/ Jerry? You 2 go way back?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WG5516;2319752 said:

Interesting...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas;2319735 said:
Do you guys remember the 2 guys w/ Pac when he got his reinstatement news from the league on Hard Knocks? They were his security detail, but you wouldn't know it by the reaction they gave when hearing the news.

You can tell that Pac and those guys have a good relationship with each other. Friend like. Sometimes friends disagree and sometimes they can get some heavy arguments. That happens.

I would seriously step away form the edge until all the facts are known here folks.

Some of you are being rediculous.

I agree some people are overreacting, but given Pacman's history, you have to believe the odds are he did in fact do something stupid.

We aren't talking about a person with a history of doing intelligent things here you know.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Very sad to hear if this is true. I know we were all rooting for him not only because he is on the Cowboys, but for him to get his life in order. I will not judge at all but I want to hear all the facts before just simply throwing him off the team. If this is true, than he has to be disciplined and if that means he's gone, so be it.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
WG5516;2319752 said:

If you believe that, I've got some beach front property in Hos' Arizona neighborhood to sell you

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2319762 said:
Interesting...

I think he was joking. Read my post before his. I said Jerry would "fix it" where it looked like 2 security guards were fighting, not Pacman and a security guard. I think he made a joke based on that.

Either that or he really did talk to Jerry and I'm jsut that dang good.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2319771 said:
I think he was joking. Read my post before his. I said Jerry would "fix it" where it looked like 2 security guards were fighting, not Pacman and a security guard. I think he made a joke based on that.

Either that or he really did talk to Jerry and I'm jsut that dang good.
Not saying I believe it. Just that it's an interesting spin.

Time will tell what story comes out of valley ranch. If it's remotely close to what was posted, that would make it even more interesting.

WG5516

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2319769 said:
If you believe that, I've got some beach front property in Hos' Arizona neighborhood to sell you

EXACTLY... I was just joking guys... I'm sure Jerry will get this taken care of really quickly.