Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

juck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2319707 said:
He sure as Hell can, and if Jerry has any scrupples at all he'll do more than suspend him

Jerry will cover this up very quick.Probably already has.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2319713 said:
he is not garbage,u are not in the hotel with him and the security guard.nothing will come of this.nothing.

He is garbage. He's proven it time and again dating back to his days at West Virginia (and by many accounts, his high school days as well).

He's a clown and has no business in the league. I hated the signing when we made it and this just confirms my fears.

juck

Reaction score
Idgit;2319715 said:
Why is everybody automatically assuming it wasn't the security guard who attacked Pacman?

exactly.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Idgit;2319715 said:
Why is everybody automatically assuming it wasn't the security guard who attacked Pacman?

Are you serious?

So Pacman's history shouldn't effect our opinions at all?

C'mon, quit trying to play lawyer.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Idgit;2319715 said:

I guess the Pacman has some history, and security gaurds normally don't do that type of thing unless they are provoked.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
SALADIN;2319696 said:
This thing will be covered up faster than scissors gate.

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is The Dallas Cowboys we're talking about.

This will be major news tonite on BSPN.:mad:

More ammo for Skippy.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
I dare Jerry to cut him. you cut this guy now and we will be luckey to win 8 games. he's our best corner right now and you people know it. i dont like the guy but you cut him right now and this team is finished. you think our pass defense is bad now. cut him Jerry. i dare you.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
What's most likely going to happen is Jerry Jones will pay the security guards to say it was a scuffle between the two of them, and that Pacman just tried to break it up.

And all the cowboys fans that are chugging down the koolaid lap up every last drop of it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
NOTHING was reported by Babe Laughenberg on the 6pm broadcast...NOTHING.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2319727 said:
What's most likely going to happen is Jerry Jones will pay the security guards to say it was a scuffle between the two of them, and that Pacman just tried to break it up.

And all the cowboys fans that are chugging down the koolaid lap up every last drop of it.

All I'm say is, if this report is true, he needs to gone immediatly.

And nobody with half a brain would buy that after Pacman's past

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Do you guys remember the 2 guys w/ Pac when he got his reinstatement news from the league on Hard Knocks? They were his security detail, but you wouldn't know it by the reaction they gave when hearing the news.

You can tell that Pac and those guys have a good relationship with each other. Friend like. Sometimes friends disagree and sometimes they can get some heavy arguments. That happens.

I would seriously step away form the edge until all the facts are known here folks.

Some of you are being rediculous.

juck

Reaction score
Dallas;2319735 said:
Do you guys remember the 2 guys w/ Pac when he got his reinstatement news from the league on Hard Knocks? They were his security detail, but you wouldn't know it by the reaction they gave when hearing the news.

You can tell that Pac and those guys have a good relationship with each other. Friend like. Sometimes friends disagree and sometimes they can get some heavy arguments. That happens.

I would seriously step away form the edge until all the facts are known here folks.

Thank you:bow: :bow: :bow:

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2319727 said:

So what? im all for Jerry keeping him on the team and winning. he's our best CB. you cut him now and this team and year is finished. if Jerry wants and 8 and 8 team. cut him.i dare him.

Boysboy

Reaction score
None of the local news outlets have said anything, and I can't find anything on the net about this.

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm......................

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Dallas;2319735 said:

lol

Keep telling yourself that.

Yeah Pac isnt a thug, hes a good guy. After 23 years of being a thug you think hes a just flips a switch and now hes a good guy? Please, its gonna take longer than that. When hes 30 years old and he hasnt been in trouble since his last run in, then Ill take him seriously.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2319745 said:
None of the local news outlets have said anything, and I can't find anything on the net about this.

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm......................
Maybe because they're still trying to find details. I'm sure something will come out once that's done.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
You are all missing the point.

We get our 4th round pick back from Tennessee.

:laugh2: