AFC Championship Game - Bengals vs Chiefs

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The AFC is stacked with young QB talent, but at this point it might not matter if Mahomes is going to dominate like this. Imagine Burrow, Allen, Herbert and Mac Jones best seasons going to waste or coming up short, because of Mahomes being in the AFC.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Kc is rolling. I don’t think any team was or is going to beat them. I think the rams have a better shot to be honest… I don’t think SF can do it.

revospeed

Reaction score
The Chiefs employ woman beaters and criminals. Hill, Clark, Reid’s son, Bienemy, Arnettw, Baker, etc.

mardwin

Reaction score
Bengals aren't ready for this scenario. Next year will be harder for them with Lamar Jackson coming back and the Ravens getting healthy.

Big D

Reaction score
This is why I think SF is going to win it all. They consistently pressure the qb and defend the run well.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I suspect he is a victim of being under Andy Reid, coaching Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill so it is like "of course you are successful. How could you not be?"
the OC is just brilliant. Did you see that play design on Mahomes 2nd Td... QB, 5 step drop, step to left, run in a circle, break out to right, hit Kelce scrambling to corner endzone.

Just Brilliant design and timing of the call.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Kc is rolling. I don’t think any team was or is going to beat them. I think the rams have a better shot to be honest… I don’t think SF can do it.

No one thought the Bucs would roll them last year, line problems or no. Chiefs lost 5 games this year… Anything is possible. I think what this shows us is the Titans weren’t REALLY the best team in the AFC this year, and Cincy had a fortunate path through the playoffs

mardwin

Reaction score
The AFC is stacked with young QB talent, but at this point it might not matter if Mahomes is going to dominate like this. Imagine Burrow, Allen, Herbert and Mac Jones best seasons going to waste or coming up short, because of Mahomes being in the AFC.

Herbert has beaten Mahomes every season. But his supporting is not elite like Mahomes.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I suspect he is a victim of being under Andy Reid, coaching Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill so it is like "of course you are successful. How could you not be?"

Could also be that he doesn’t interview well but yeah, I agree that probably has something to do with it too.