***Aggy/tu game thread***

QT

Reaction score
I think we have an Aggie on board. For some reason Aggies call UT (TU), something about the Aggies being the main university in Texas. My girlfriend goes to A&M. I think she's dyslexic. They brain washed her in fish camp.

MC KAos

Reaction score
haha, i hope you are enjoying it cuz this game is gonna end up getting ugly for the wannabe army people

MC KAos

Reaction score
its ok, i just feel sorry for aggie fans cuz they are actually thinking they are gonna win right now, not knowing whats gonna hit them upside the head in the second half

parchy

Reaction score
What a horrible pass interference call. I guess the Aggies can win if the refs cheat for them, but that's about it.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya that was a horrendous call! but its ok, SAFETY COMING UP!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't getting my hopes up about the aggys taking out the horns for us... but lo and behold they are holding their own and Texas is self-destructing.

Now watch, the aggys will probably win and OU will lay an egg against the Oklahoma aggies just to spite me! :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1185632 said:
its ok, i just feel sorry for aggie fans cuz they are actually thinking they are gonna win right now, not knowing whats gonna hit them upside the head in the second half

Coherant english, please

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
What is the score?? I am stuck at work here and don't have time to log onto espn to check scores.

GO AGGIES!