***Aggy/tu game thread***

MC KAos

Reaction score
ill simplify it so even an aggie can understand.....

THE LONGHORNS ARE A SECOND HALF TEAM, UT WILL DESTROY A&M IN THE SECOND HALF! IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME UT HAS BEEN BEHIND THIS YEAR! AND IM SORRY YOUR GETTING YOUR HOPES UP.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1185667 said:
ill simplify it so even an aggie can understand.....

THE LONGHORNS ARE A SECOND HALF TEAM, UT WILL DESTROY A&M IN THE SECOND HALF! IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME UT HAS BEEN BEHIND THIS YEAR! AND IM SORRY YOUR GETTING YOUR HOPES UP.

Just like they did against K-State? :lmao2:

And it's "you're"

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
And just FYI, A&M is also a second half team. They are #1 in the nation in points allowed in the second half of games and #7 in yards allowed in the second half of games.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, about the only chance the aggies have is for colt to get hurt again, oh and i love how yall are a second half team yet lost close games at the end to nebraska, oklahoma and tech, way to be a second half team, you can only annoit yourself a second half team if you WIN the games

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Fletch;1185651 said:
What is the score?? I am stuck at work here and don't have time to log onto espn to check scores.

GO AGGIES!

Well in that case, I'd be willing to help a fellow aggie out:

aggies - 6

Mighty UT Longhorns - 24

Hope that helps and HOOK'EM!!! ;)

kyle73401

Reaction score
F*** Texas and F*** A&M......its all about the Oklahoma Sooners baby!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
haha, you know if not for that hideous call at oregon they might be in the national title talk

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Yeah baby!

Now if that "QB" for ATM can actually complete a pass. He's gotta be the worst passer I've seen in a long time.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White;1185736 said:
Yeah baby!

Now if that "QB" for ATM can actually complete a pass. He's gotta be the worst passer I've seen in a long time.

No, that would be Paul Thompson

kyle73401

Reaction score
MC KAos;1185727 said:
haha, you know if not for that hideous call at oregon they might be in the national title talk

Yea, its been a somewhat of a crappy year for us after that Oregon game and the idiot Bomar. Can't do anything about it now except forget about and move on. We're not gonna sit here and say our season would be so much differentif it weren't for those few instances. Sorry if anyone got pist for me coming in here and yakkin oklahoma. I just thought I would get a few of u hyped up. hahahaha

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1185744 said:
No, that would be Paul Thompson
Eh, my bad. For the season, he's not doing bad at all. I just haven't seen him complete a pass this game.

As for Paul, he's actually had a pretty solid year. Much better than I initially expected.

MC KAos

Reaction score
wow, i think the aggies have a great shot at this game if they keep getting those horrendous calls from the refs!! that was a clear catch!

MC KAos

Reaction score
haha, hey you knew it was coming, but there is still plenty of time left for the refs to give yall some more points

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
kyle73401;1185768 said:
Yea, its been a somewhat of a crappy year for us after that Oregon game and the idiot Bomar. Can't do anything about it now except forget about and move on. We're not gonna sit here and say our season would be so much differentif it weren't for those few instances. Sorry if anyone got pist for me coming in here and yakkin oklahoma. I just thought I would get a few of u hyped up. hahahaha

Mighty UT Longhorns - 28
lowly sooners - 10

In the end, that's all that really matters - isn't it?

Now let's see if that doesn't get you "hyped up" a bit. Ha, ha, ha, and HA!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Hey HH31, I have a question. Why do many Aggie fans call UT "tu"?

Just wondering.