***Aggy/tu game thread***

BlueStar22

Reaction score
MC KAos;1185772 said:
wow, i think the aggies have a great shot at this game if they keep getting those horrendous calls from the refs!! that was a clear catch!

you may want to lose the sig pic.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Just turned on the game. I'm suprised that it's this close. 7-6?? Is Texas playing flat or is A&M playing good ball right now?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule!;1185804 said:
Just turned on the game. I'm suprised that it's this close. 7-6?? Is Texas playing flat or is A&M playing good ball right now?

Little of both. The A&M running game as been excellant and the defense has forced soem turnovers, but Texas has played sloppy offense

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule!;1185804 said:

Texas was playing very flat, getting beat by the option.

BTW, anyone know why Texas is referred to as "tu"?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1185808 said:
Texas was playing very flat, getting beat by the option.

BTW, anyone know why Texas is referred to as "tu"?

Because UT, "University of Texas", implies that they are the end all in terms of higher education in Texas. "tu" stands for "Texas University", just like it's "Texas A&M University, "Texas Tech University", "Baylor University", etc.

kyle73401

Reaction score
Draegerman;1185791 said:
Mighty UT Longhorns - 28
lowly sooners - 10

In the end, that's all that really matters - isn't it?

Now let's see if that doesn't get you "hyped up" a bit. Ha, ha, ha, and HA!

Aaahhh you're killin me Draegerman!!! Yea you're right, the score is all that matter.

kyle73401

Reaction score
I got a question for anyone in here about Texas and Oklahoma. I have been hearing alot of talk about how Texas makes so much money off Oklahoma. Now is this just because of all the hook 'em signs that Oklahoma fans buy and thurn em upside down or is there more to the story than that?.......and another thing..........TOUCHDOWN A&M!!!!!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Sure am glad HH is on my ignore list. He's gonna be spewing garbage left and right if A&M wins (even more garbage then he normally spews).

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
kyle73401;1185823 said:
Aaahhh you're killin me Draegerman!!! Yea you're right, the score is all that matter.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

The truth is that we (UT fans) don't really have that much to brag about this year. Our season went up in smoke when we lost to K-State a few weeks ago. Now with the Longhorns currently losing to the aggies by 6 with less than 5 minutes in the 4th quarter, we stand a really good chance of giving away the Big XII South Division to the Sooners. Ergo, no Big XII Conference Championship and no BCS invite.

The Longhorns still might pull out a victory late in this game but the way they're playing right now, they won't deserve this win. I'll take it but I sure wish like hell they were more dominant - especially against a rivalry like the Aggies.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Two point conversion successful? Time running off the clock?

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, the game comes down to this last 3rd down, i still dont think colt is back to normal, i kinda hope if we get the ball back we put in snead, cuz colt just isnt himself right now. but whatever happened, it was fun talkin smack with the aggies, it was a great game, i hope the aggies continue to do well in the future, it will make us look better when we beat yall next year!! haha, when we will be going for another title