***Aggy/tu game thread***

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Oh yea, Colt needs to be pulled. Lousy throw just now. No doubt he's still suffering from the ill-effects from the shoulder injury. Mack will draw criticism (and deservedly so) for keeping him in for the final drive when the Longhorns still had an outside chance of winning this game.

Way to go, Mack. Colt has reinjurred himself.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That hit was illegal even in college looked like to me. Looked like the defensive player left his feet and lead with his hat on that hit.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Sorry to see Colt hurt. He seems like a good kid.

But I'm excited as heck to have a chance to beat OSU tomorrow and go to the Big XII Championship game. I never dreamed we would be in this position after the Red River Shootout.

What a weird season for OU.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Danny White;1185892 said:

But I'm excited as heck to have a chance to beat OSU tomorrow and go to the Big XII Championship game. I never dreamed we would be in this position after the Red River Shootout.

Christmas came early for the Sooners.

Congrats to all Aggies fans. Your team earned this victory and deserve to be commended for the effort today.

MC KAos

Reaction score
yup, congrats to the aggies for a hell of a game, hope you guys enjoy it because its going back to normal next year

MC KAos

Reaction score
i hope the spurs spank the mavs to make me feel better now, good luck to the aggs in the holiday bowl

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White;1185892 said:

You're welcome ;)

MC KAos

Reaction score
haha, so if the spurs and OU win this weekend that will be one HELL of a week for ya, then hopefully tennesse will beat the Gints!! that would be awesome too

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
MC KAos;1185908 said:
i hope the spurs spank the mavs to make me feel better now, good luck to the aggs in the holiday bowl

Somehow, I see even more disappointment for you in the near future. ;)

MC KAos

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1185924 said:
Now if the Mavs win tonight and the Giants lose on Sunday, my head might explode

Draegerman;1185927 said:
Somehow, I see even more disappointment for you in the near future. ;)

haha, ok ok, maybe we should have another thread for the spurs/mavs game how about that???? you guys gonna join or what? i see duncan goin for 30 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks. and i also see a lot of whinning coming from irk chokewitski

SanTexCowboy

Reaction score
You would think a team that had the Big 12 title on the line would come out with a little fire, but, other than the opening drive, Texas played very uninspired ball. The aggies clearly played the better game.

sk0aL

Reaction score
I don't think McCoy fully recovered from that injury vs KState. He just didn't have the poise and pocket presence he showed all year long.

The big let-down was the run defense. Only allowed 42 yds/game and they let some gangly white kid run all over them.

Then there was that garbage offensive PI call that cost Texas a TD, but I'm not gonna go into it.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1185933 said:
haha, ok ok, maybe we should have another thread for the spurs/mavs game how about that???? you guys gonna join or what? i see duncan goin for 30 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 blocks. and i also see a lot of whinning coming from irk chokewitski

A fan of Tim Duncan mocking another play for whining is like a dog with one leg calling Lance Armstrong a gimp

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
dbair1967;1185988 said:
dont be surprised if Oklahoma St puts it to Stoops again

David

I wouldn't be surprised... just disappointed.

Something tells me, though, that Mike Gundy is no Les Miles.