Aikman exposed Kellen Moore

luckyman76

Reaction score
Massive difference between Amari Cooper + CeeDee Lamb vs Noah Brown + Cedric Wilson. I used to think highly of Wilson but he disappointed today.

You can always look great and wide open when the 3rd or 4th option. When you are in the spotlight the men are separated from the boys. Its always a good lesson to remember come contract time. There is a REASON guys are lower on the depth chart.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Man You Guys trip me out. This guys not the answer, That guys not the answer. I know it should not bother me but gosh dangit it does.
Not one of you , not a one of you could carry Jason Garrett's, Kellen Moore's , Troy Aikman ETALS jock strap. And yet you feel emboldened
to come on here and blather on about who or who isn't the answer. You are all a joke! Dallas lost a game, big ish. Not one person on here. myself included, could do any better.
So **** Ok. Dang!!!!!! Any of you know any Professional Athletes? I know of Three and as great a hot shot that I think I was, I know these guys where better than me. Hell I knew a guy
who cut cut from the Wizards (when they were the Bullets) and he was as good or better than me. Point is I watch professional sports , root with passion but I never get delusional enough to
say ANYONE is not the answer. Because truth is I DO ONT KNOW. And Neither do any of you.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Ok so I'm just asking, as a layman, if Dak was getting pressure, and the line could not block fer S#@!
Why so many slow developing plays? Why no screens? Slants ? No bunch rub off plays. not many misdirection plays. Middle screens .... Nope
OH well!!! Thursday is here LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Exactly. Kinda like what happened to Mahomes last year in the Super Bowl. Never had a chance.
He had his chances and missed them. Overthrew Gallup on the first play then under threw big opportunities later on. Big plays make and break games and momentum. Hit those misses and we win.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So any time any team loses in the NFL they are exposed or did they just have a bad day?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Man You Guys trip me out. This guys not the answer, That guys not the answer. I know it should not bother me but gosh dangit it does.
Not one of you , not a one of you could carry Jason Garrett's, Kellen Moore's , Troy Aikman ETALS jock strap. And yet you feel emboldened
to come on here and blather on about who or who isn't the answer. You are all a joke! Dallas lost a game, big ish. Not one person on here. myself included, could do any better.
So **** Ok. Dang!!!!!! Any of you know any Professional Athletes? I know of Three and as great a hot shot that I think I was, I know these guys where better than me. Hell I knew a guy
who cut cut from the Wizards (when they were the Bullets) and he was as good or better than me. Point is I watch professional sports , root with passion but I never get delusional enough to
say ANYONE is not the answer. Because truth is I DO ONT KNOW. And Neither do any of you.

If you don’t like sports opinions you came to the wrong place.

If you think these NFL coaches, scouts, and GM’s that do moronic things constantly are above being called out and assessed by the people that are the only reason they live the type of life they live then you came to the wrong place.

This is a fan forum where people give sports opinions…

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they should replace Kellen Moore with an OC that will not call penalties, overthrows, drops, fumbles, picks or sacks.

Norv Turner made his rep with game planning and play calling except he never was quite as good without his star players.

Nothing determines failure or success with plays like the OL. When any OC has breakdowns along his OL, his playbook shrinks or he risks losing his QB.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just as Jerry Jones wasted nine years on Garrett, we're wasting a high-powered Ferrari of an offense so Kellen Moore can learn how to drive.
Simply sickening.

P.S. Rex Ryan said Moore couldn't even adjust to KC's slot blitz, which he thinks is the easiest thing for an offensive coordinator to do. :mad:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Our tes havent scored a Td in 6 games. It's funny how nobody complains about that.

They get the snapcounts of a dominant skilled player and receiver w alot of sauce. But they can't carry a team to victory. Schultz scored in 2 games this year. We need a red zone monster not a flat footed checkdowner lmao

That's where our mediocracy begins.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone heard, but Troy was very critical of our passing game. He mentioned how there was on one play 2 wide receivers not even looking like they're running routes. When we tried to get a first down, NONE of the wide receivers were even close to the first down marker!!

I noticed that we lacked QUICK passing plays against a defense that brought pressure seemingly every play. Did anyone see this or hear this, what are your thoughts
I envision Aikman the OC as a Norv Turner clone…or worse, Jason Garrett 2.0

I DO think he was great, but his best years came when we could just line up and beat teams with better talent. Creativity really was not a huge strength…on offense anyway.

shabazz

Reaction score
Ok so I'm just asking, as a layman, if Dak was getting pressure, and the line could not block fer S#@!
Why so many slow developing plays? Why no screens? Slants ? No bunch rub off plays. not many misdirection plays. Middle screens .... Nope
OH well!!! Thursday is here LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!

We’ve been told that Dakota can check out of plays predicated on what the defense is showing.......so why didn’t he do it?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
nothing Moore can do when the QB is in fear of pressure with one guy out. unless he can get some nerve pills for him at halftime?

Flamma

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone heard, but Troy was very critical of our passing game. He mentioned how there was on one play 2 wide receivers not even looking like they're running routes. When we tried to get a first down, NONE of the wide receivers were even close to the first down marker!!

I noticed that we lacked QUICK passing plays against a defense that brought pressure seemingly every play. Did anyone see this or hear this, what are your thoughts

Yes, I saw that. The play didn't look like it had any chance.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Moore's hands were tied, no way you can double team Jones or run anything but short passes, wr screens and swing passes to the running back.