Twitter: Aikman savages Doug Gottlieb on Luck

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That was harsh.

But so true...............They HAD to get him OUT of the stadium. People were starting to freak out.

He was FORCED to give a press conference immediately.

Trust me............many fans are burning his jersey

How do you have respect for a guy that gets up two weeks before the season begins and tells you he is quitting because he promised himself if he had to play with some pain he would quit?

You should have seen him walking around the sidelines like Gomer Pile saying goodbye to everyone. They were looking at him like he was Gilligan. Pathetic. Who does that?????

Sydla

Reaction score
But so true...............They HAD to get him OUT of the stadium. People were starting to freak out.

How do you have respect for a guy that gets up two weeks before the season begins and tells you he is quitting because he promised himself if he had to play with some pain he would quit?

You should have seen him walking around the sidelines like Gomer Pile saying goodbye to everyone. They were looking at him like he was Gilligan. Pathetic. Who does that?????

Fans are stupid.

And from many accounts the Colts players understand what he did and harbor no ill feelings.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
LHmIvIU.png

The INDIGNATION IS WORSE THAN THE MESSASGE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dre11

Reaction score

You give pathetic a whole new meaning...lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here is a take a millennials.

I served 4 years with two combat zone deployments in an OEF theater (1 in the middle east, which is far below the norm of 3) Finished my degree in 2007 and spent 2 years with a college degree making 9.50 an hour because of the economic collapse.

I think scenario's similar to this is far more the norm for millennials than the cheap hit hot takes that infest social media of millennial behavior

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lost in all of this nonsense is the fact that the Colts have a shot at
striking gold a third time at the QB spot.

I can see it now "Tank For Tyler" shirts fly off the shelves as
the legend of Tyler Lawrence grows.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I been on here for years. stop talkin out your arse.

Years, 2018? Cool story... you’re obviously triggered by my comment. Maybe I’ll include the sarcasm :cool: next time so you know I’m poking some fun at you.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Seems Colts players are really pissed about this. LOL.

CowboyRoy spreading fake news.
again..thats all nice..but the guy never won anything. I am blown away at the total disregard of winning. Whens his enshrinement?

Bigdog

Reaction score
Some NFL former player fired back at him by saying this from the same guy who couldn’t work so he stole credit cards to pay for stuff which alluding to when Gottlieb was accused of credit card theft and was kicked out of Notre Dame.

Dre11

Reaction score
Seems Colts players are really pissed about this. LOL.

CowboyRoy spreading fake news.

I bet he and Raymond feel as cheap as a Wal-Mart 3 piece suit after reading this....lol