Twitter: Aikman savages Doug Gottlieb on Luck

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Doug imbecile who nicked his mate's credit card in college:

4c4.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
Didnt you know that Luck doenst care about my opinion?

And Im a mean doggy doo doo anyway. LOL
Luck gets a free pass for never winning anything...yet Romo retired and its oh...he never won the big one ….talk about double standards.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I kind of agree with the Doug guy here but I’m old school on these things. Luck has every right to do whatever he wants and people have every right to think and say whatever they want about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's all that is needed. Your opinion on this is neither warranted nor is it in any way important. In fact it carries the same weight as some ******* screaming at the television to run the ball on game day..

LOL........it carries the same weight as you buddy.

But my opinion is obviously of great interest to you. AS you keep talking to me.

I guarantee you that 80% of the Colts fan base is cursing that pu$$y. Just like they booed him off the field.

Gomer Pile got booed out of his home stadium. Nice farewell eh?

They will never forgive him.

Nickyd2208

Reaction score
Gottlieb was a below average college basketball player who stole credit cards. Who cares what this tool says.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
know whats too funny...all the twitter homage and so forth to a guy that has never ever won anything. You would think the guy was Joe Montana lol...its comical.

And to think these great fans let Manning go for this clown? Only to watch him spoil them for 7 years until they finally get a SB caliber team and Gomer Pile quits?

Never seen anything like it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really think an ankle sprain is making him retire? Maybe take a look at all his injuries and what he has played through all these years. So narrow minded.
Maybe there is more to the story.

Barry Sanders probably retired a couple of years earlier than he might have if not for a change at Head Coach.

Rayman70

Reaction score
And FWIW a lot of former and current players are taking Luck’s side here.
that's fine. But doesn't change the fact MAYBE he should have done it sooner. That's a topic for another day.

Dre11

Reaction score
I kind of agree with the Doug guy here but I’m old school on these things. Luck has every right to do whatever he wants and people have every right to think and say whatever they want about it.

And others have a right to rip them. There's rights all around

Rayman70

Reaction score
And to think these great fans let Manning go for this clown? Only to watch him spoil them for 7 years until they finally get a SB caliber team and Gomer Pile quits?

Never seen anything like it.
double standards are alive and well.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I actually think Doug has a point too tho. Didn't Luck owe it to his employer to at least give them an idea in advance that he was thinking about retirement before 2 weeks til kick off? Aikman is right too.

Classic 2 weeks notice by Luck.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
LOL........it carries the same weight as you buddy.

But my opinion is obviously of great interest to you. AS you keep talking to me.

I guarantee you that 80% of the Colts fan base is cursing that pu$$y. Just like they booed him off the field.

Gomer Pile got booed out of his home stadium. Nice farewell eh?

They will never forgive him.

Of course it is of interest to me. That is how discussions work or is this a mystery to you>