Aikman still believes in Prescott

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know that's not legit.

Romo has been nothing but a gentleman when speaking about Dak either in or out of the booth
Naw man I can't say that. I'm not saying he's negative about Dak...I mean he says what he's suppose to say about Dak....but I'll just say he had far more glowing things to say about Cooper Rush than he did Dak lol.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Naw man I can't say that. I'm not saying he's negative about Dak...I mean he says what he's suppose to say about Dak....but I'll just say he had far more glowing things to say about Cooper Rush than he did Dak lol.
They're both UDFAs

They have to stick together

links18

Reaction score
Meh, Toey like Chad Hutchinson too back in the day. What is he supposed to say?

btgboys41

Reaction score
He believed in him last year, the year before, …

Most fans have had moments where they believe in him but who cares. Dak gags and that is his reputation now and it’s almost unanimous from fans, media and even some of the players it seems.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He believed in him last year, the year before, …

Most fans have had moments where they believe in him but who cares. Dak gags and that is his reputation now and it’s almost unanimous from fans, media and even some of the players it seems.
He believes in him in the Regular season, but the post...

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well you can come at me with pitchforks and I don't care. I believe in DAk.

With that said I believe I know daks limitations with Jerry's current brand of team building that revolves around I'm happy with our guys philosophy

With this mindset I believe that Dak can make it to the playoffs. He has proven that.

I believe Dak is capable of getting further if Jerry changes his team building philosophy and is active in free agency getting us quality players to take us over the top along with being active at the trade deadline to get us what we need to make a playoff run.

This is all things good teams do to help the leaders of their team succeed.
DAK NEEDS A REAL RUNNING GAME TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!

DAK NEEDS THE DEFENSE TO BE ABLE TO STOP THE RUN IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

Jerry needs to stop drafting tight ends that we don't need and get the players necessary to do these two things be it in the draft free agency or at the trade deadline whatever it takes get it done

While we're at it with the dream team of coaches out there at the moment can we get one that can manage the clock and install enough discipline where we don't cripple ourselves with stupid penalties.
Just saying it's all part of being successful in the playoffs when everybody's good and the margin for error is slim