AJ Brown hating on Ceedee

Jarntt

Reaction score
CeeDee had 42% of his catches when lined up on the outside. So it seems they both play outside and inside but Brown seems the awfully sensitive type. Must still have his boo boo feelings hurt after JuJu trashing them.

I wonder if AJ is on CeeDee‘s mind as much as CeeDee is on his. I bet not. Seems a little obsessive…

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
You're right in terms of outcome on the field. It is a who cares as both are very good players.

The problem is when someone takes your name to use as leverage to gain favor or rank. Apply the same scenario in the business world if you like. If someone in a comparable position to mine were to post in an office group chat or Teams board the he/she didn't want to be compared to me because he/she performed a wider array of tasks that I didn't (even though they didn't), would it be out-of-line for me to be a bit salty? Why me? If you want to project yourself as valuable make a general statement on your worth but don't do it in a manner which belittles what I can do.

There's an egghead somewhere that would make this a study in human nature. I'm a very competitive person, so I as soon as I read this I took the "he's throwing shade" angle - and I whole-heartedly believe he was. Maybe less competitive, analytical types come away with a different perspective. Who knows.

I'm in though. I don't care if both sides continue to heat things up as the season approaches. We need more to talk about and let's get this rivalry hotter than ever.

morasp

Reaction score
With the departure of Shane Steichen I'm waiting to see if Brown's numbers which were well above anything he did with the Titans drop back down his norm.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Something should surely be done to those whose opinions differ from the state declared edict mein fuhrer.
So you think there are no fans of other teams that act like they’re Dallas fans? You think that just doesn’t happen?

You’re negative about nearly everything Dallas… why have I never called you a fan of another team?

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Brown is your typical egotistical, diva type WR. He's got a big mouth and loves sharing his thoughts.

He also sounds kinda stupid at times.
Good luck to him. Belechich would have shut his mouth on the first series. Brown is old and jealous

75boyz

Reaction score
So you think there are no fans of other teams that act like they’re Dallas fans? You think that just doesn’t happen?

You’re negative about nearly everything Dallas… why have I never called you a fan of another team?
It might be a little deep but here goes...
I do not like the current Dallas Cowboy GM, HC or QB1.
I also believe these position holders to be the key to NFL success.

I have been an avid fan of the team since 1974.

I do not think that someone who attempts to regulate criticism on a football message board has an opinion any more or less better than my own.

If you absolutely can't stand any player or team not Dallas related being given any compliments then report it to the mods so that it can transferred to the NFL Zone.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Shame because I used to be a fan of his too. Its something about that City and Team that I just can not stand :mad:

Truth hurts you'll be in pain. Truth drives you crazy you'll be insane.

Cowboys traded their Pro Bowl WR that played outside and inside to the Browns to swap wives in the 5th round of the 2022 draft.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
It might be a little deep but here goes...
I do not like the current Dallas Cowboy GM, HC or QB1.
I also believe these position holders to be the key to NFL success.

I have been an avid fan of the team since 1974.

I do not think that someone who attempts to regulate criticism on a football message board has an opinion any more or less better than my own.

If you absolutely can't stand any player or team not Dallas related being given any compliments then report it to the mods so that it can transferred to the NFL Zone.
I’m not debating that you don’t like the Dallas Cowboys. That’s clear. I’m talking about rival fans coming here and posing as Cowboys fans, which absolutely happens. For sure. 100%.

You seem to think that doesn’t happen, but it does. As a former Moderator here, I can tell you it happens. And it is usually pretty clear… which is why I’ve never called you another team’s fan. It is clear that you used to be a Dallas fan. All of the tons of negative fans that I’ve never accused of being from another fan base are clearly either Dallas fans or once were Dallas fans.

But the select few that I call Philly fans or NY Giants fans, I believe to be here just to troll. There are things that cause me to say that, and it isn’t negativity, or I would be calling half the forum Philly fans. There are things that I see with just a few members. They are here just to cause discontent because they hate Dallas fans way more than they hate the Dallas Cowboys.

I’m not sure why you think it doesn’t happen, but it does. On every team’s message boards.

75boyz

Reaction score
I’m not debating that you don’t like the Dallas Cowboys. That’s clear. I’m talking about rival fans coming here and posing as Cowboys fans, which absolutely happens. For sure. 100%.

You seem to think that doesn’t happen, but it does. As a former Moderator here, I can tell you it happens. And it is usually pretty clear… which is why I’ve never called you another team’s fan. It is clear that you used to be a Dallas fan. All of the tons of negative fans that I’ve never accused of being from another fan base are clearly either Dallas fans or once were Dallas fans.

But the select few that I call Philly fans or NY Giants fans, I believe to be here just to troll. There are things that cause me to say that, and it isn’t negativity, or I would be calling half the forum Philly fans. There are things that I see with just a few members. They are here just to cause discontent because they hate Dallas fans way more than they hate the Dallas Cowboys.

I’m not sure why you think it doesn’t happen, but it does. On every team’s message boards.
My point is that discussion of rival team players and coaches and the repercussions for speaking on them here in any positive light seems extreme.
My observation is all.
If you say any and everybody here who makes a positive comment on a rival player/coach is not criticized then who am I to judge.

While being a Cowboys message board shouldn't the freedom to share all opinions on division rivals be a standard practice?

And if praise and/or compliments of a rival occurs is it standard practice to blackball the messenger?

I dunno, but thats what it seems like to me.

dlobell

Reaction score
Supposedly outside is where the “big boys” play. You are facing the best corners and have the boundary and bracket coverage to contend with
Which could be countered by saying the slot guys are the ones that are going across the middle and at times , getting lit up.