AJ Brown hating on Ceedee

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Hehehehe.

Micah says a sentence or two about hurts: a week's worth of debates in here that would fill an encyclopedias followed.

AJ has a 15 word Tweet: 15 pages of post's in here debating.

How much attention would we give to what the 22 year checkout person at WALmart said on Facebook? None....they're just a stupid kid. Only difference between these players and that kid working at WLmart is the paycheck, and the genes he was born with physically

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
1. I doubt this link is correct. There was a tweet displaying Ceedee’s snaps

2. According to this, Jefferson played more in the slot too

3. Youve shown time and time again you are clueless over football, so no wonder you agree with Arthur Jauan
I forgot more than u know

HanD

Reaction score
I'm sure AJ thinks CeeDee and Kupp are great players. I'm sure he thinks Travis Kelce and Dallas Goedert are great players. But they all play different positions than he does.

If you are an accountant at ur company...would you want to be compared to the human resource worker down the hall, even if they were a great HR person?
Your allowed your own take. I think the comparison to accounting isn't even remotely close but whatever. Point is lamb isn't a solely slot receiver.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
These sock puppet Philly fans up in this thread sticking up for AJ. I’m not talking about the Philly fans that admit they’re Philly fans. Those guys are fine. I’m talking about guys calling themselves Dallas fans when they’re clearly fans of the Eagles (or Giants).

It’s so easy to see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
1. I doubt this link is correct. There was a tweet displaying Ceedee’s snaps

2. According to this, Jefferson played more in the slot too

3. Youve shown time and time again you are clueless over football, so no wonder you agree with Arthur Jauan
I don’t even know when we started discrediting guys for playing the slot. I get like a Danny Amendola or Cole Beasley but we talking about guys like Kupp and Lamb.

75boyz

Reaction score
These sock puppet Philly fans up in this thread sticking up for AJ. I’m not talking about the Philly fans that admit they’re Philly fans. Those guys are fine. I’m talking about guys calling themselves Dallas fans when they’re clearly fans of the Eagles (or Giants).

It’s so easy to see.
Something should surely be done to those whose opinions differ from the state declared edict mein fuhrer.

HanD

Reaction score
Something should surely be done to those whose opinions differ from the state declared edict mein fuhrer.
It goes both ways to be fair. I see people pulling the homer banner even if there is a valid point to discuss. This board has become like decisive politics for some topics and both suck.

75boyz

Reaction score
It goes both ways to be fair. I see people pulling the homer banner even if there is a valid point to discuss. This board has become like decisive politics for some topics and both suck.
Yep exactly.
I guess that's why theres an NFL Zone for those here who are too sensitive/immature to be able to discuss rival teams having good players and coaches too.

So if a non Cowboy related topic is started it can be reported and transferred there.
I've seen plenty of topics get transferred to the Overtime Zone that way.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. I think it’s a compliment. Kupp is showing to be better than brown.