Audio: Al Harris says wherever Quinn goes, he likely goes

Gambit

Reaction score
No. The only way Dallas would be compensated for coaching or GM hire picks would be if someone like Al Harris was hired as a head coach or Will was hired as someone's GM. If another team hires Al Harris as their DC, Dallas wouldn't receive any compensatory picks. Al hasn't had any head coaching interviews, nor do I expect he would get any until he held a position with more responsibility.
Thought it was just a promotion. Didn't SanFran get 3 picks for staff leaving they all 3 weren't HC hires were they?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
We had two of the best interception performances in Cowboys history under Al....

Some of ya'll have short memories.

More All-Pro DBs since Harris got here than the last 25 years combined.

Diggs and Bland bringing in INTs like there’s no tomorrow.

People acting like Harris doesn’t do anything and would be easy to replace are kidding themselves.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m to where I truly don’t care either way, but if Quinn was Seattles first choice wouldn’t they have offered him the job already?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Really didn’t want to lose Al. Was really hoping he’d be next for the DC role.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think Quinn stays. Why go somewhere else and have to start building another defense and be responsible for the whole team when you can get paid and MM is the scapegoat even if your team don’t show up or your defense gives up a 18 point lead in 1 1/2 quarters. He has cover here. He needs to go to JJ and tell him to get me 2 X-larger DTs and as many LBs as you can.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think Quinn stays. Why go somewhere else and have to start building another defense and be responsible for the whole team when you can get paid and MM is the scapegoat even if your team don’t show up or your defense gives up a 18 point lead in 1 1/2 quarters. He has cover here. He needs to go to JJ and tell him to get me 2 X-larger DTs and as many LBs as you can.
Don't forget the OLine. We need a Center and most likely a LT.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Anybody in favor of 6 man boxes vs 12 personnel can dip...don't care who it is cause you not winning a damn thing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The good old boys club of the NFL. Not that MM will have a plethora of candidates as a lame duck.
Shoot. I'll do it just for shoots and goggles and I already have my plan of action: You guys.

I'll hit the gameday thread and we'll all call the plays together in real-time!

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Shoot. I'll do it just for shoots and goggles and I already have my plan of action: You guys.

I'll hit the gameday thread and we'll all call the plays together in real-time!
The bad thing is, there's no way we can do worse than the horse crap we saw against GB. LOL

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
we sure will miss his secondary letting GB receivers run wide open for an entire game. Another overrated hack - just like his bus

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is onto Jerry and want to abandon a sinking ship. MM just wants to get paid, i'm sure he would rather been fired to collect that last check from Jerry. MM isn't even buying his own BS.

raven55

Reaction score
A Harris is a back field coach without a clue. Didn't you see the whole year from 2021 till 2023 most of the db's were running around there without a clue and when people like bland did get interception who was it againist or should i say what mediocre team was it. Lets face it peanut is a raw raw backfield coach and his wonder boy boss isn't any thing special. I'm beginning to think that cowboy player who spilled the beans on the coaching staff was right because a lot of the games they played NO ADJUSTMENTS after the half whatsoever

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wait just a minute. Since when did coaches start getting to hire their own guys? Did anyone tell Jerry this? Or is it fake news?