Twitter: Aldon Smith has been impressive

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The o-line is getting older, but williams, mcgovern, knight and biadasz waiting in the wings. Chance favors the prepared mind.

Yeah I have zero expectations for any of those guys as of right now. Can't wait to hear stuff about them in camp.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've been down this road before. Heard great things about all of our defensive ends every offseason lol.

Well.. At least this one was one of the best at one point and he's super focused and motivated.

If he is anything like he was early in his career toward the end of the year it changes things around here.

D End is our biggest weakness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well.. At least this one was one of the best at one point and he's super focused and motivated.

If he is anything like he was early in his career toward the end of the year it changes things around here.

D End is our biggest weakness.
We did it with Greg Hardy to but yeah I agree at least this guy was one of the best at one point.

But even with our old guys....I wasn't expecting them to be all-world. But it was disturbing hearing how they dominated in training camp but then can't even get on the field in the regular season.

coult44

Reaction score
That's not the point. My point was it was lip service. Same thing with Greg Hardy as well.

If you guys want to drink the kool aid that's fine. My post wasn't about what you guys should do. I'm just waiting to see it on the field. I've heard Dak was trash in these same training camps and then would go on to have a solid season. Its just lip service but y'all do you man. At best I'm hoping for a 6 sack season with some pressures from Aldon and I'll take that.

Im always on the don’t anoint a guy as fast as Cowboy fans do, but this time is the exception. I have a feeling that A.Smith is going to be one of our top defensive players. I also feel he’s going to be a comeback NFL award type star.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It’s basically OTAs right now. Let’s calm down. He hasn’t been thrown to the ground every play and had to keep going for 10 plays straight.

Agree but before this guy was suspended he was an absolute beast. With the clean living and maturity (we hope) by all rights he should still be a beast.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Im always on the don’t anoint a guy as fast as Cowboy fans do, but this time is the exception. I have a feeling that A.Smith is going to be one of our top defensive players. I also feel he’s going to be a comeback NFL award type star.
Aye I'm a Cowboy fan. I sure as hell won't be upset if it happens.