Alec Baldwin

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Interrogation of Hannah G Reed - person who was in charge of the guns on set.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No more political talk even if thinly veiled.
The next person that posts one gets a thirty day benching.
The group who normally posts in this forum have been warned MANY times about not bringing up politics and they have had more than fair warning.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This investigation has dragged on for a strangely long time. An armorer's responsibility is asserting every weapon used before and during every scene is checked every time. What type of weapon is rendered completely irrelevant with this standard precaution.

The armorer's main job is making certain zero weapons of any description do not maim or kill. One person is dead. Another person was injured. Whether the armorer is genuinely clueless or hiding behind faux cluelessness should not have made neither the police nor district attorneys office's job harder. It should have made their investigation and indictment process easier and, quite frankly, pretty darn quick.

nobody

Reaction score
This is so tragic. For the life of me, why hasn't the film industry learned anything from the Brandon Lee incident by prohibiting live rounds on set!

Brandon Lee's was actually a malfunctioning blank. it exploded sending shrapnel into his stomach I believe. But they could have guns that don't even allow that much error. They just choose not to.

nobody

Reaction score
IF the film industry wanted to make real changes they would mandate blank firing weapons only. Yes it would cost a little more. Like maybe one half of a percent of each budget at most.

Until studios built up a supply of them over the course of time to use in future movies, then the costs drop a lot.

rags

Reaction score
Alec Baldwin's mother passed away on May 26th.

jnday

Reaction score
They pay a person to ensure that this doesn’t happen. Alec Baldwin isn’t at fault unless he loaded the gun himself.
As much as I despise Baldwin, I have to agree with you. He wasn’t at fault. The crew member that was responsible for the guns was at fault.

nobody

Reaction score
As much as I despise Baldwin, I have to agree with you. He wasn’t at fault. The crew member that was responsible for the guns was at fault.

He was partially at fault since he aimed and pulled the trigger at someone he wasn't supposed to.. It wasn't a fellow actor and it wasn't part of a scene. Anyone with any firearm training knows that you don't point guns at people.

Don't excuse his poor behavior and temper because the crewmember responsible for the gun messed up royally too.

jnday

Reaction score
He was partially at fault since he aimed and pulled the trigger at someone he wasn't supposed to.. It wasn't a fellow actor and it wasn't part of a scene. Anyone with any firearm training knows that you don't point guns at people.

Don't excuse his poor behavior and temper because the crewmember responsible for the gun messed up royally too.
I am not making an excuse for the jerk. I am saying that the prop man should not have live rounds on set. These prop guns shouldn’t have to be checked because they are not supposed to fire.

nobody

Reaction score
I am not making an excuse for the jerk. I am saying that the prop man should not have live rounds on set. These prop guns shouldn’t have to be checked because they are not supposed to fire.

You said "He wasn't at fault." Those were your words. You were excusing him to at least some extent. He aimed the gun at someone he shouldn't have. He pulled the trigger. Yes, the props person messed up big time and someone died as a result.

But would that person have died if Baldwin hadn't have had his little hissy fit and pointed and fired? No. They were both to blame. The girl in charge of the firearms for the filming should never work in that field again.

Praxit

Reaction score
..any way you put it, its bad situation for him going forward. Might need therapy for while. In and out of courts with judicial system. Who knows, if hollywood put him on blacklist?

shabazz

Reaction score
They pay a person to ensure that this doesn’t happen. Alec Baldwin isn’t at fault unless he loaded the gun himself.

.....i thought that the current prevailing theory is that the gun is at fault....not the person using it:rolleyes:

shabazz

Reaction score
He looks like a killer... He's aged, and I think that's part of why he flew off the handle on this woman, he's insecure about how bad he looks, and she wanted better shots to not capture how bad he looks, and he lost it...shot her over it. I seriously think it was something along these lines that happened. I've learned a lot about body language and reading people over the years, so this is just what I see.

Was curious if anyone else saw it the same.

I don't know about that part but it couldn't have happened to a bigger hypocrite and bore than him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Alec Baldwin shot a woman. Intentional or not, that has to be a crime. A jury of his peers should hear the prosecution's story and his defense if he cares to make one. The wheels of justice turn slow for a certain class... sometimes they don't seem to turn at all.