Alfred Morris was a certified heist

jnday

Reaction score
He's a blah player. Nothing to get excited about.

I agree. He is a retread that is in decline. I had rather draft rookies with fresh legs and a future. Cowboy fans have such a high opinion of Morriz because he played good against Dallas. I am tired of the RB position being filled with has beens and never was.

JPostSam

Reaction score
Dude is primed for a bounce back year behind arguably the best oline in the NFL. A steal!

i'll say this: last year, i was underwhelmed by the mcfadden signing, and that turned out better than i expected. so, i'll hope for similar results with this signing.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I just can't see that. I'm thinking our rotation at RB is pretty much public knowledge now unless DMC or what's his name gets hurt.
I am basing it on that I think they will finally draft a RB in the first four rounds.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He's declined every year in the league. There's a reason why he was dirt cheap.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
We'll get a flashy rookie rb next season. Morris, DMC, and Dunbar will be just fine. DMC and Dunbar are short term.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
We need Wentz, Goff, or Ramsey at #4. I like Zeke, but needs are needs.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
http://i6.***BLOCKED***/albums/y210/jarvman/Murray-Morris_1.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Here we go with the blind pessimism. Good stuff.. just watch Alfred settle in nicely. I won't ask you to eat anything later. That's not my style.

Man, lighten up. Just said he can't be worse than he was last year. Your style isn't reality I'm guessing.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Dude is primed for a bounce back year behind arguably the best oline in the NFL. A steal!

Reminds me of a good New England Off-Season so far. Alfred Morris though losing a step is Lagarrette Blunt without the baggage, Thornton i.e. Wilfork without the luggage and after that a stab at a FA-DB or two and even shots fired at some LB depth.

Welp , HONESTLY anytime the Front Office replicates or at least resembles Bilichick it can't hurt, Dallas Cowboys may have trumped the New England Patriots in Free Agency thus far.
Americas' Team needed a good change.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Should he be the lead back over Darren McFadden?

Joe Theismann: I think so. Absolutely. I think it would be good for Darren McFadden to be honest with you. To be a back who could carry 8-10 times a game. I do believe that Alfred could be and should be the workhorse. Alfred would serve the purpose, and I think serve it very well, to be a first- and second-down back. He's gonna pick up short yardage and goal line for you. He's not gonna break an 80-yarder, but he's gonna get you enough 15s to be able to feel like it's a great contribution to your football team. Besides the fact of what he can do after contact, he does not put the ball on the ground. He does not have a history of fumbling. He does make people miss. He always finishes going forward. He's much more powerful than people give him credit for. He has a running style a little like Emmitt. They're both not the tallest of guys, but they're very elusive when it comes to getting through the line of scrimmage. And they're very difficult to bring down when you have them in one-on-one situations. That's where the comparison lies when you talk about Alfred and one of the greatest running backs that's ever put on a uniform.

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...tting-incredible-first-class-person-lead-back

Well, there you have it. Theismann has spoken. Was waiting for that. All is well.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's what I've been saying! The local media was crapping on the idea, fans were upset, but this guy has tons of potential!

pinocchio-a-bad-motivational-speaker.gif

kazzd58

Reaction score
I'm not depending on McFadden for a full 16 games morris should start soon honestly.. Morris is better runner I like his vision