All 22 on Biadasz?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nonsense. Biadasz is clearly a 9 at run blocking minimum. No way we rush for 200 yards the last 4 games without him. EVERY play the center of the line is pushed out and there are huge holes.

Funny how Steele gets a pass for improving, but Biadasz gets hammered for 2 or 3 bad plays all year against the best DT's in the NFL.

In only his 7th start mind you. Steele looked all world terrible in his 7th start last year.
Totally agree, let him get more starts under his belt and gel more with the starters. He's basically a rookie. No pre-season last year and only a couple of starts.

DanA

Reaction score
Only Biadasz isnt getting hammered weekly. The kid is doing great. Especially for his first 8 games or so.

You see what you want to see. Obviously you arent watching. Try replaying the game and looking at just him.

You cant hid a bad center in a run game. Not one that goes for 200 yards per game.

The fumble in the endzone was the fault of Williams disengaging for no reason on a block he started.

But I understand your stance fully. You saw and few plays the first couple games and made your decision. And the ONLY plays you ever probably see are a bad one. I on the other hand watch all of them and often focus on Biadasz. Ill replay it and focus on him.

The run game is his strength and its no coincidence that the run game all of a sudden become unstoppable when he became the center.

So Biadasz played that snap perfectly and had no fault in the sack/fumble?

:facepalm:

Incidentally, just saw this in an article and it's exactly why I rate Steele's run blocking above Biadasz. We run behind Steele and Martin for a reason.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So Biadasz played that snap perfectly and had no fault in the sack/fumble?

:facepalm:

Incidentally, just saw this in an article and it's exactly why I rate Steele's run blocking above Biadasz. We run behind Steele and Martin for a reason.

perfectly no.

If your talking about the athletic article about Steele I just read it. Impressive.

Last edited: