All 62 Starting QBs From The 2021 Season Ranked

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ironically I think the exact opposite. Moore HAS been good overall. That's the problem. The Cowboys have an amazing array of talent and as a result when they face teams that either have inferior talent or stupid DC they absolutely boat race them. This gives the appearance that Moore is "good overall." The fact that they put up such huge numbers against and actually even put up decent numbers against "good teams" generally makes it looks like Moore is doing a good job. Because the numbers say he is.. Here's the problem.. The Cowboys offensive talent is such that half the guys on this site could call plays for them and they would be okay against most teams. Where they need help from the OC is when they face good defenses.. That is where Moore fails.. and that is why in my eyes he needs to git gone. Or at least hand over play calling to McCarthy. While suspect Moore would kick Big Mike's arse in Quiz Bowl.. I firmly believe McCarthy has a better feel for in game play calling. I'd like to see him take over a game or two.. Can we get Moore some Covid for a few games? Can somebody who works at a restaurant in the area spit some Covid into his food early next year? Just so we can see for ourselves if McCarthy is better?

I know.. that was turble.
my comment regarding not good overall is exactly what you said. he struggles against better teams and that's the only way to succeed in NFL. better DCs have his number, his plays are predictable and he gets baited into certain play calling. his game management has also been very so so in close games. he tends to panic, go to the pass way to early and his pass play calling is also predictable. he is decent when everything is perfect, otherwise he can't manage it. The Rams were struggling in superbowl, couldn't get continuity, but his play calling in 4th quarter was very masterful.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Your issues should be with Dak as he continues to make your life here in the CZ a struggle......
I was complimenting you and you still not happy. no one is this misreable.....except you. the most unhappy person I have ever met on this site. :huh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
ok, what about after that? Lynch continued to suck anywhere he went. he was just way too tall and his delivery was way to slow. he didn't have a compact throwing motion and he wasn't accurate. he could have improved...facts are he didn't. he iswas no longer fit to be even a backup QB in the league.

Dak got drafted into a perfect situation. and your point?
If you think being drafted into a literal perfect situation doesn't have an impact and can make you look a lot better than you are while also affording you time, weapons, and team success to make you fools gold your way to big money then hey, go wild.

I won't be the one left wondering what went wrong after every failed Dak season.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Most of the league would love a top 10 QB lol

until they get one then realize that they are just outside the "serious contender" zone. then they realize all they have done is get a little more regular season happiness which leads to bitter disappointment in the post season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you think being drafted into a literal perfect situation doesn't have an impact and can make you look a lot better than you are while also affording you time, weapons, and team success to make you fools gold your way to big money then hey, go wild.

I won't be the one left wondering what went wrong after every failed Dak season.
it did. he went 13-3....but Lynch sucked no matter what. he continued to suck. he struggled no matter where he went and what the situation. he was the problem.

but in your opinion, all the coaches, QB coaches, GMs, OCs, etc. were wrong about Lynch? if Lynch came to dallas, he would have struggled and wouldn't achieve what Dak did.

but you want to make this about Dak and only Dak because he lives in your head 24x7.... rent free.. go ahead....continue to talk about nothing but Dak. all dak, all the time.

yeah, you don't care about my opinion but you continue to respond

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
it did. he went 13-3....but Lynch sucked no matter what. he continued to suck. he struggled no matter where he went and what the situation. he was the problem.

but in your opinion, all the coaches, QB coaches, GMs, OCs, etc. were wrong about Lynch? if Lynch came to dallas, he would have struggled and wouldn't achieve what Dak did.

but you want to make this about Dak and only Dak because he lives in your head 24x7.... rent free.. go ahead....continue to talk about nothing but Dak. all dak, all the time.

yeah, you don't care about my opinion but you continue to respond
HE went 13-3?

IS HE also 1-4 in the playoffs or is the Cowboys since 2016?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was complimenting you and you still not happy. no one is this misreable.....except you. the most unhappy person I have ever met on this site. :huh:

No one logs on to inquiry about my level of happiness.
If you are happy beating dog teams and having our most inept QB fold like a cheap tent against real teams then more power to you bud....
Chiefs scored 19 pts at home and once again we LOST.....munch on that and HF!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
HE went 13-3?

IS HE also 1-4 in the playoffs or is the Cowboys since 2016?
again, you are trying to defend Lynch by knocking Dak...not sure if that line of reasoning is logical at all.

my comment if you slowed down your anger and hatred a bit, was in regards to Lynch. Lynch sucked. PERIOD. in Dallas he might have done better that Denver his rookie year, but wouldn't be close to Dak. he would struggle a lot more and would be out of the league, again. with him we probably miss the 2018 playoffs all together. I don't think he would have gotten us to playoffs in 2021. Lynch was bad and it was a relief that Jones didn't trade up to get him.

end of story.

btw, its 1-3 in the playoffs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No one logs on to inquiry about my level of happiness.
If you are happy beating dog teams and having our most inept QB fold like a cheap tent against real teams then more power to you bud....
Chiefs scored 19 pts at home and once again we LOST.....munch on that and HF!
I want a superbowl. end of story.

you are a misreable man. nothing ever makes you happy. your are totally consumed by your anger and hatred for Dak and that's the only thing you ever post about. he lives in your head rent free 24x7. fester fester fester.....

again, why are you such a misreable person?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want a superbowl. end of story.

you are a misreable man. nothing ever makes you happy. your are totally consumed by your anger and hatred for Dak and that's the only thing you ever post about. he lives in your head rent free 24x7. fester fester fester.....

again, why are you such a misreable person?

STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not personally attacking you. I am just observing your from your own words. I asked a simple question and you avoided.

you have a tendency to do that. In the past I asked your opinion about replacing Dak, your alternative solutions, and other cowboys matters. you absolutely refused to answer. it wasn't just a one time question. it was asked multiple times. Khiladi is the same way.

show me one happy post from you? one complimentary post? when cowboys were winning, you were absolutely absent. nowhere to be found for first 7 games. then things went bad and you have 100s of posts as if you enjoyed seeing cowboys lose. and happy that Dak struggled.

again, why are you so unhappy?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
again, you are trying to defend Lynch by knocking Dak...not sure if that line of reasoning is logical at all.

my comment if you slowed down your anger and hatred a bit, was in regards to Lynch. Lynch sucked. PERIOD. in Dallas he might have done better that Denver his rookie year, but wouldn't be close to Dak. he would struggle a lot more and would be out of the league, again. with him we probably miss the 2018 playoffs all together. I don't think he would have gotten us to playoffs in 2021. Lynch was bad and it was a relief that Jones didn't trade up to get him.

end of story.

btw, its 1-3 in the playoffs.
I feel like me and you are going to be repeating the same stuff every off season.

I'll tell you all year what's going to happen and then you'll come on here confused as can be about what went wrong. Rinse and repeat until Dak is finally gone.

Everthing else is kinda pointless to discuss with you because I disagree with almost everything you say.

Now THAT is the end of the story... for now.

DFWJC

Reaction score
LOL they went all-in with OBJ, Von Miller and Eric Weddle.

Goff got them to a Super Bowl. How’d Goff do in Detroit?

Team sport.
Absolutely...team sport.

Just to be clear though...you aren't saying Goff is as good as Stafford are you?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel like me and you are going to be repeating the same stuff every off season.

I'll tell you all year what's going to happen and then you'll come on here confused as can be about what went wrong. Rinse and repeat until Dak is finally gone.

Everthing else is kinda pointless to discuss with you because I disagree with almost everything you say.

Insults and false hopes, in the end, is his claim to fame as they say......
Kinda feel sorry for him that his idol cannot vindicate him with his play on the field.:(

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

you are spinning away, yet again....as you always do.

given your defense of Lynch. would he be better QB than Dak?
if Yes, why is he not in the league any longer?

I am not defending Dak one way or other. just saying Lynch Sucked. you seem to struggle with that.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is on a pivotal year this upcoming season. He either takes the next big step or he plummets the way of most short running QBs. Also I think we may have seen the total capacity of Lamar Jackson. What you see is what you get.

For Dak everybody is going confused as heck on what he is going to be. This next season puts him one year away from lower leg injuries. Can he answer the bell in:

1. Audible decision making.
2. Confidence in his game. He finally admitted he wasn't playing well despite his in season protestations to the media.
3. His ability to make something out of nothing. This is a standard deliverable for a $40 Million dollar QB.
4. Reducing his turnovers. He fumbled way to much, and combined with his interceptions he was in the top three for turnovers.
5. Lead the team in what really matters. It's great for locker room leaders to be supportive of other team mates, but clearly this team needs to find ways to speak to each other safely and call each other out on the mistakes that kill their team. Having a team lead the league in both penalties and be at the top in unforced error penalties is not a good sign of focus and efficiency. He needs to step up for the offensive side of the team and make this part of his expectations of his team mates on the field.
6. Lead accountability for jobs that need to be done. Make the simple and standard plays. Do your job!

If he can make better decisions, be confident, reduce turnovers, reduce penalties, sharpen our focus and do the job on each play I like the team's chances, and the opportunity for Dak to have the break out year we all hope he can as Cowboys fans.

That is what $40 million should buy a team. The standard may be an impossible one, but it speaks to the things that derailed Dak and this team.

My hope is his revelation to Rich Eisen is something he focuses on this off-season. Where he goes is where this team goes.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you are spinning away, yet again....as you always do.

given your defense of Lynch. would he be better QB than Dak?
if Yes, why is he not in the league any longer?

I am not defending Dak one way or other. just saying Lynch Sucked. you seem to struggle with that.
I just have nothing for any of your takes. That's why I only speak to you when you speak first. If you didn't pop up in my notifications I wouldn't even know you exists.

P.S. Lynch and Dak are both bums. One of em just got to make a better living doing it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I just have nothing for any of your takes. That's why I only speak to you when you speak first. If you didn't pop up in my notifications I wouldn't even know you exists.

P.S. Lynch and Dak are both bums. One of em just got to make a better living doing it.
I don't exist. I just live in your head. sort of like the fight club ;)