All cases involving Alexandra Davis' paternity claims against Jerry Jones have been dropped

shabazz

Reaction score
Outspend them to death in the courts.
Not directly related but that's what the DAs of every part of the country do when going after defendents. On the federal level the amounts of resources are neatly infinite so the scales tip markedly

It's the ONLY reason I enjoyed the OJ case.....they had a defendant that could challenge the states resources and expose the DAs office as the incompetent boobs they were.

Ok, back to football now :p

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Like I care what you think! Lol!!
Go Jerry!
Yay, cheer for the deadbeat dad.

I also had a child out of wedlock. Supported her all of her life and paid for her college, she spends lots of time with our family (sisters are best friends) and we speak every day. We are all very proud of her.

You must be a relative of jerry to stand up for that scumbag.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It's all messed up so I'm not defending what he did to get into the situation but he wasn't the only party to the situation.

The mama knew exactly what she was doing when she became involved with him. She made a deal for money to keep her daughter out of his life. He fulfilled his obligation. The mother & the daughter should have left it at that. They deserved to lose in trying to get around the deal that was made.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It's odd that no one has mentioned the very real possibility that during the lunch Jerry told the "ladies" that he has had his PI's following their every move since this all started and they have compiled a mountain of evidence of their skullduggery and if they don't leave him and his family the F alone he would make the evidence public then send lawyers to take away everything they ever owned and ever planned to own. And with that everybody dropped their pants and got it on in the restaurant bathroom! Wait.. I mean dropped their lawsuit.. yeah.. lawsuits.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yep. Jerry shows his true colors.

I just lost a lot of respect for him. A real man would not have screwed around to begin with.
No offense, but you didn't know Jerry was like this until now? It's been known for decades that he does this all the time. No telling how many other kids are out there but the mother was bought off and never spoke.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And he cannot even blame it on being young and hot blooded ......... he was 53 when he knocked her mama up ....... I guess condoms are to expensive for billionaires.

I find it hilarious that she is the same age as how long its been since we won a SB.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What makes this ugly for Jerry in my view is not that he obviously was wildly irresponsible by fathering a child at 53. It was his lack of accountability for his mistake. No one is perfect - he could have just owned his mistake and embraced his daughter even at a distance. I could even respect that to a certain degree. Owning his mistake would humanize Jerry.

But he chooses not to. Even making cruel comments about the young lady. What is distasteful in all this is not his mistake. It’s his apparent lack of humility and accountability for it.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say whatever you want, but why the hell would that lady sign that contract in the first place? At least he took care of her financially. We all know deadbeat dads, making babies left and right and then disappearing.
Not excusing Jones in any way, but why act so surprised.
I think the only surprise was his comment in the headline, if true. Not one I would expect, all things considered.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the only surprise was his comment in the headline, if true. Not one I would expect, all things considered.
I don't know why? Jerry shows his true colors when he is cornered ....... remember his comments on when Jimmy would be put in the ring of honor.

Jerry Jones -"how I do that, what I do it with, I get to make that decision, and it isn’t- at the end of the day- all tailored around whether Jimmy is sniveling or not.”"

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
What makes this ugly for Jerry in my view is not that he obviously was wildly irresponsible by fathering a child at 53. It was his lack of accountability for his mistake. No one is perfect - he could have just owned his mistake and embraced his daughter even at a distance. I could even respect that to a certain degree. Owning his mistake would humanize Jerry.

But he chooses not to. Even making cruel comments about the young lady. What is distasteful in all this is not his mistake. It’s his apparent lack of humility and accountability for it.
Yet he still genuinely wonders why that oblong ball refuses to bounce his way.

The lack of accountability starts at the very top, and it’s infected beyond belief.

Plankton

Reaction score
There was an allegation made on the first day of the trial that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The plaintiffs attorney alleged that the Jones family paid 20 million to keep quiet an out of wedlock child of Jerry Jones Jr.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why? Jerry shows his true colors when he is cornered ....... remember his comments on when Jimmy would be put in the ring of honor.

Jerry Jones -"how I do that, what I do it with, I get to make that decision, and it isn’t- at the end of the day- all tailored around whether Jimmy is sniveling or not.”"
I wasn't suggesting he was above making the comment, I suggested a defendant doesn't normally make a statement like that during a negotiation.