All cases involving Alexandra Davis' paternity claims against Jerry Jones have been dropped

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I already did ...... you are just to busy staring in to Daddy Jerry's eyes to notice.
You mean your daddy? You hate him so much, but you can't quit him. Maybe you should sue him to. Now go away. You've gotten stale with all your crap

blueblood70

Reaction score
My original point was that the mom should have never signed that contract....she's as much to blame as Jones.....but, I shouldn't be surprised the stalkers would turn it around to fit their agenda. To hell with them....
It doesn't matter the mother sign at the time Jerry Jones wasn't even part of a $10 billion team he was rich but she got millions how is that a bad deal she's the agent of the child she's looking out for the child she signed the contract this child grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and probably otherwise would not have I don't remember any airport workers making any kind of money that we're talking about here so she had a wonderful life and now it's greedy in my opinion I don't care if she's mad at her mom for signing the contract this girl was two years old and Jerry signed it without even seeing a paternity test.

That's my point you're missing the point you're actually have a bleeding heart for this 27 year old because she's mad at her mom 1st signing a deal like this at the time so they can live off millions and live a lifestyle they would have not afforded to live in the 1st place and have money for college and have money for everything they normally probably would not have had because then at 18 she couldn't come back and ask for more seriously say that's slower and then tell me how you think Jerry's still in the wrong?

That makes 0 common sense to me as an average guy living an average life to tell me that at two years old the mom made a mistake and taking an agreement that increase their lifestyle tenfold she lived a great life and now she's greedy this is about greed she has no entitlement whether there was an agreement or not to anything after she's 18 years old she is not entitled to be in his will or did he left any kind of money or to have any kind of access to Jerry's money especially now at 27 years old she's making a fool of herself and she looks greedy she looks like a gold digger and that's my point that's how I see it and that's how I always see it because I think they've gone way beyond greed might even bringing this lawsuit because it broke the contract and he had no responsibility after she was 18 and there's still no paternity test but who cares if they prove it's his kid or not he's already given them millions!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You mean your daddy? You hate him so much, but you can't quit him. Maybe you should sue him to. Now go away. You've gotten stale with all your crap
Take your own advice ....... you get so upset whenever someone tells the truth about Jerry. Now go fake something else to get some pity.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It doesn't matter the mother sign at the time Jerry Jones wasn't even part of a $10 billion team he was rich but she got millions how is that a bad deal she's the agent of the child she's looking out for the child she signed the contract this child grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth and probably otherwise would not have I don't remember any airport workers making any kind of money that we're talking about here so she had a wonderful life and now it's greedy in my opinion I don't care if she's mad at her mom for signing the contract this girl was two years old and Jerry signed it without even seeing a paternity test.

That's my point you're missing the point you're actually have a bleeding heart for this 27 year old because she's mad at her mom 1st signing a deal like this at the time so they can live off millions and live a lifestyle they would have not afforded to live in the 1st place and have money for college and have money for everything they normally probably would not have had because then at 18 she couldn't come back and ask for more seriously say that's slower and then tell me how you think Jerry's still in the wrong?

That makes 0 common sense to me as an average guy living an average life to tell me that at two years old the mom made a mistake and taking an agreement that increase their lifestyle tenfold she lived a great life and now she's greedy this is about greed she has no entitlement whether there was an agreement or not to anything after she's 18 years old she is not entitled to be in his will or did he left any kind of money or to have any kind of access to Jerry's money especially now at 27 years old she's making a fool of herself and she looks greedy she looks like a gold digger and that's my point that's how I see it and that's how I always see it because I think they've gone way beyond greed might even bringing this lawsuit because it broke the contract and he had no responsibility after she was 18 and there's still no paternity test but who cares if they prove it's his kid or not he's already given them millions!!!
You can say that again. Wait, I'm not reading novels, carry on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow I’m shocked that someone called Jerry “vindictive.”

Anyone want to ask again why the media doesn’t call him out?
He is an interesting case. I guess it’s easy to say he has power but to me he never flexes. People who work with him have nothing but great things to say about him and when he does a bad word won’t be said. But there are moments when his history is brought up and it’s disgusting….but I guess the good will he has allows him to get away with some things.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry Jones, 81, testified in a deposition that "he didn't care if he was Davis' father and was focused on protecting his real family.”

Man he is such a scumbag
That’s disgusting. If I was the kid in question I’d love it. She caught a break not being raised by such scum.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Shut the heck up, I guess my others posts went over your head....that or you just have selective hearing. Either way, Shooo!
Nope and will never back down to scum that stick up for deadbeat dads. At least we all know who we are dealing with when you type post. I will never forget what you did here today.

Quote.."
Jerry Jones, 81, testified in a deposition that "he didn't care if he was Davis' father and was focused on protecting his real family.”

Man he is such a scumbag"

Go ahead, say go Jerry again, prove what kind of man you are.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nope ...... I just know you really do ....... just like your "Go Jerry!!!!" comments from earlier in this thread.

You support everything that scumbag says ......... and that says a lot about you.

Don't pretend you care now ....... you are on the bad guys side .......
Yep, that dudes like him sometimes forget others are watching him. I know he doesn't give a crap about what I think of him, nor should he really since he doesn't know me.

Now at least I know what kind of man he is and I will never forget what he pulled off here today, he slipped and showed us his true colors.

Ranching..."Go Jerry!"

DandyDon52

Reaction score
DNA testing done?
I dont think so, if it was done it will never be made public.
I think this new settlement was to ensure it wont be public, and to get all this out of the news.

I watch fish, and he did short bit on it and said it is over, and the jones and the girls family all hugged afterwards, and that there was
a settlement.
I think jerry and his wife want all this out of the public eye .

Thing is everyone knows about this girl and that she is his daughter now.
They should have just accepted her into the family, that would have been a better ending.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Likely fear. Fear of Jerry Jones blacklisting them and/or their media outlets. Fear of losing access to him. Jones is a soundbite gold mine. Very few will take that risk.

Jones is confronted by the media outside the courthouse during the first 4:04 minutes of the video. Just another example of media demonstrating how Softball Questioning 101 is done:

the media here did ask some good questions, but jerry just used his word salad answers to say almost nothing as usual.
the paternity test results if ever done will never be revealed.
There was a new settlement and the one lawyer was ecstatic about that so it must have been good.

Jerry said repeatedly, that he was glad it was over, and his relationship with alexandra and her mom would continue as it did before lol.
Which means he wont be having anything to do with them. He paid them to leave him alone and stop being public.

I heard something about 20 million, and to me that is not enough, I think 200 mil is more like it. He can afford that easily.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that she is the same age as how long its been since we won a SB
hmmmm so maybe the first settlement started the drought, and the drought has continued on.
Now jerry had a chance to acknowledge his daughter, and take her into his family, and end the drought,but chose instead
to pay her off to stay away, so drought will continue on.