All cases involving Alexandra Davis' paternity claims against Jerry Jones have been dropped

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
that there was no additional settlement beyond the resolution announced in court
According to this statement, Jerry didn't pay her another dime. She was on the verge of getting blasted into financial oblivian by someone who prints money.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yay, cheer for the deadbeat dad.

I also had a child out of wedlock. Supported her all of her life and paid for her college, she spends lots of time with our family (sisters are best friends) and we speak every day. We are all very proud of her.

You must be a relative of jerry to stand up for that scumbag.
Shut the heck up, I guess my others posts went over your head....that or you just have selective hearing. Either way, Shooo!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Jerry likely paid up because he feared cross examination under oath. He pretty much had to testify in this case if it continued on and was not settled.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rolling your eyes....I guess you agree with Jerry.
Nope ...... I just know you really do ....... just like your "Go Jerry!!!!" comments from earlier in this thread.

You support everything that scumbag says ......... and that says a lot about you.

Don't pretend you care now ....... you are on the bad guys side .......

Like I care what you think! Lol!!
Go Jerry!

blueblood70

Reaction score
A more accurate headline would be, “Jerry ponies up more hush money to avoid paternity responsibility.”
right a 27 year old girl somehow in your eyes something that she's never proved was her father or not which is not even part of this process anymore nobody at 27 years old has any paternity responsibility rights at all you do realize that that ends at 18 years old and then I believe he did and I'm not sure about this because I really don't care took care of a lot of her responsibilities like college and money or the things that the mother was asking for up until this point now she wants more money you are not and I'll put this in bold letters

someone who was born to a person is not entitled to anything except for minimum living expenses it's just because Jerry Jones is A10 billionaire doesn't give her a right or any entitlement to his estate she does not have a right to be in his will there is no law about money you have to give for the adults child there is no such thing as an adult child does that not ring a bell somewhere that this woman is suing Jerry for money it's all about money has nothing to do with paternity..

That ship sailed today when the woman was born and then turned 18...

there is a timeline here that you are skipping this is not about responsibility of a parent or basic responsibilities for cost of living.. she's suing to be part of his estate and will she wants MORE money, extra money, she thinks she won the lottery with her alleged billionaire dad, it was hush money on her part, she wasn't going to do this if he were to pay her early...She basically blackmailed him, or in this case possibly extortion, and he said NO and here we are, of course this place turns on Jerry.. Yeah anybody with common knowledge of the law knows you're not responsible for someone who's 27 years old there is no back tax payments he owes her he owes her nothing outside his her regular free adult aids cost of living and responsibilities and I'm sure he went way over that.

he's not responsible for a 27 year old woman... In fact neither is her mom, she's an adult ,she could take care of herself and I'm sure she's been afforded plenty that we don't know about like I said I have no idea what she's being given up to this point but that was over when she turned 18 she should be lucky her college education was paid for and now she's being greedy you know the song gold digger comes to mind....Facts

I find it ironic in here can we talk about Justin Jefferson bullying his pregnant girlfriend into having have an abortion or can we talk about tyreek hill being a baby daddy to like 5 different women and how many children like 8 like I lost count??... I wonder how they're handling all these stepping up..hmm lets make this a constant story..

I mean and we want to bring Jerry into this and we're talking about a 27-year-old greedy gold digging self-entitled spoiled woman...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
right a 27 year old girl somehow in your eyes something that she's never proved was her father or not which is not even part of this process anymore nobody at 27 years old has any paternity responsibility rights at all you do realize that that ends at 18 years old and then I believe he did and I'm not sure about this because I really don't care took care of a lot of her responsibilities like college and money or the things that the mother was asking for up until this point now she wants more money you are not and I'll put this in bold letters

someone who was born to a person is not entitled to anything except for minimum living expenses it's just because Jerry Jones is A10 billionaire doesn't give her a right or any entitlement to his estate she does not have a right to be in his will there is no law about money you have to give for the adults child there is no such thing as an adult child does that not ring a bell somewhere that this woman is suing Jerry for money it's all about money has nothing to do with paternity..

That ship sailed today when the woman was born and then turned 18...

there is a timeline here that you are skipping this is not about responsibility of a parent or basic responsibilities for cost of living.. she's suing to be part of his estate and will she wants MORE money, extra money, she thinks she won the lottery with her alleged billionaire dad, it was hush money on her part, she wasn't going to do this if he were to pay her early...She basically blackmailed him, or in this case possibly extortion, and he said NO and here we are, of course this place turns on Jerry.. Yeah anybody with common knowledge of the law knows you're not responsible for someone who's 27 years old there is no back tax payments he owes her he owes her nothing outside his her regular free adult aids cost of living and responsibilities and I'm sure he went way over that.

he's not responsible for a 27 year old woman... In fact neither is her mom, she's an adult ,she could take care of herself and I'm sure she's been afforded plenty that we don't know about like I said I have no idea what she's being given up to this point but that was over when she turned 18 she should be lucky her college education was paid for and now she's being greedy you know the song gold digger comes to mind....Facts

I find it ironic in here can we talk about Justin Jefferson bullying his pregnant girlfriend into having have an abortion or can we talk about tyreek hill being a baby daddy to like 5 different women and how many children like 8 like I lost count??... I wonder how they're handling all these stepping up..hmm lets make this a constant story..

I mean and we want to bring Jerry into this and we're talking about a 27-year-old greedy gold digging self-entitled spoiled woman...
What a bunch of bull given by someone who is either a Jerry onlyfan or does not understand what happened in this case.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You know this is really simple people it's none of our business in the first place but given the fact that he's given millions to this mother and his alleged not proven daughter through a contract it was entered in two back in 1998 all was paid and then when this now woman who's 27 years old has been now since she was 18 trying every which way she could to get out of their current contract and extend it out as if they owe even more money when she's not entitled to a dime first of all they never prove this was his daughter too even if they did he's only responsible for her up till 18 and there is no actual ordered money to be paid to a child that has any kind of monetary value to it until a court decides it but because they entered into a legal contract and they were supposed to keep this like non-disclosure type contract quiet for millions of dollars that means this woman and her mother lived very comfortably for two decades or more and now they want more I call that greed I call that being a money hungry, gold digging family ,and that is the truth and that is not even being mean this woman who's 27 years old isn't entitled to anything and she got to live a great life and now that she's wants more. anybody that thinks this is right and saying bad things about jerry is ridiculous. This happened in the 90s, settlement agreed upon and lived up too until they tried to go back for seconds. clear case for Jerry winning this and for sure I'm not shocked, he's fed up with it it's been going on long time and he's had to pay for legal defense he should get back.

I don't get how this seems to be lost on some of you. thers no debate the woman and doiyghter are both WRONG! You are not entitled to break settlement agreements and you're for sure not entitled to a set amount because you're the daughter or alleged daughter of millionaire once you turn 18 no parent is responsible for a child's cost of living or further compensation there's no paternity after 18 years old I don't know how lost on you guys you guys hate Jerry so much you're forgetting he's actually in the right 100% here...

He had an affair, happens to many, he had an alleged daughter, he gave them millions, they broke the contract ,they spewed this all over public breaking said agreement and now somehow he's in the wrong???

even though they got millions of dollars which a lot of us never were afforded any of those benefits having normal parents that were both blue collar or didn't have money like this or even if we did have a situation like this and our fathers weren't millionaires they were just basic blue collars and they had to pay us 200 a month or something nobody goes after them after they're eighteen they just move on with their lives because now they're responsible for their own livelihoods..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
There was an allegation made on the first day of the trial that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The plaintiffs attorney alleged that the Jones family paid 20 million to keep quiet an out of wedlock child of Jerry Jones Jr.
Junior has a daughter with actress Janine Turner and when she was a teen they went on the Maury Povich show about him and the family having nothing to do with her.

NYPICHPDPICT000010912147.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rolling your eyes....I guess you agree with Jerry.
I do I 100% agree with Jerry in this case that he had an affair he made a mistake and whatever happened after that he has an alleged daughter that he gave millions to hadn't agreement now she's over 18 which now she's 27 since when do parents have entitled to give more millions to their kids when they become adults? They broke the contract it's as simple as that he did do the right thing he gave them money and he didn't want to be embarrassed and have his wife embarrassed because he had an affair so he sign the settlement they both agreed upon and now since the girl turned 18 they became greedy and wanted more money why has that have any negative bearing on Jerry because he won't give them more millions no child is entitled to be part of a will or an ongoing distributor of cash to adult children.. There is no such thing as owing paternity to children that are 27 years old it's not even a thing the fact is the other parties broke the contract and in my opinion Jerry is right they owe him legal fees and because they breached the contract they technically owe him money and he's been trying to just get them to drop it for like seven years now so he finally got fed up any counter sued I don't see how there's any more information we can get to where we shouldn't side with Jerry because nobody has a right to break an agreement demand more money later it's called blackmail and extortion it's actually illegal and what they did breaching the contracts also illegal..

There are millions of children and probably more in many people's lifetime that are born out of wedlock enter born to poor people they came in barely give them $200.00 a month and most of them are 18 years old don't go looking for more money do they because it's not the parents responsibility anymore but because there's billions involved here there's a greedy parties that are trying to go over and beyond and to make Jerry look bad and he's supposed to do what agreed to just give her as much money as she wants there's no such thing as paternity for any child over 18 he did his do this by giving her millions her and her mom lived great had money for college things that a lot of us never afforded and just because Jerry's a billionaire shouldn't make him a target for somebody to go back for seconds...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know this is really simple people it's none of our business in the first place but given the fact that he's given millions to this mother and his alleged not proven daughter through a contract it was entered in two back in 1998 all was paid and then when this now woman who's 27 years old has been now since she was 18 trying every which way she could to get out of their current contract and extend it out as if they owe even more money when she's not entitled to a dime first of all they never prove this was his daughter too even if they did he's only responsible for her up till 18 and there is no actual ordered money to be paid to a child that has any kind of monetary value to it until a court decides it but because they entered into a legal contract and they were supposed to keep this like non-disclosure type contract quiet for millions of dollars that means this woman and her mother lived very comfortably for two decades or more and now they want more I call that greed I call that being a money hungry, gold digging family ,and that is the truth and that is not even being mean this woman who's 27 years old isn't entitled to anything and she got to live a great life and now that she's wants more. anybody that thinks this is right and saying bad things about jerry is ridiculous. This happened in the 90s, settlement agreed upon and lived up too until they tried to go back for seconds. clear case for Jerry winning this and for sure I'm not shocked, he's fed up with it it's been going on long time and he's had to pay for legal defense he should get back.

I don't get how this seems to be lost on some of you. thers no debate the woman and doiyghter are both WRONG! You are not entitled to break settlement agreements and you're for sure not entitled to a set amount because you're the daughter or alleged daughter of millionaire once you turn 18 no parent is responsible for a child's cost of living or further compensation there's no paternity after 18 years old I don't know how lost on you guys you guys hate Jerry so much you're forgetting he's actually in the right 100% here...

He had an affair, happens to many, he had an alleged daughter, he gave them millions, they broke the contract ,they spewed this all over public breaking said agreement and now somehow he's in the wrong???

even though they got millions of dollars which a lot of us never were afforded any of those benefits having normal parents that were both blue collar or didn't have money like this or even if we did have a situation like this and our fathers weren't millionaires they were just basic blue collars and they had to pay us 200 a month or something nobody goes after them after they're eighteen they just move on with their lives because now they're responsible for their own livelihoods..
Again ...... a bunch of bullcrap that does not know what really happened and how Jerry Jones ruined her White House job.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do I 100% agree with Jerry in this case that he had an affair he made a mistake and whatever happened after that he has an alleged daughter that he gave millions to hadn't agreement now she's over 18 which now she's 27 since when do parents have entitled to give more millions to their kids when they become adults? They broke the contract it's as simple as that he did do the right thing he gave them money and he didn't want to be embarrassed and have his wife embarrassed because he had an affair so he sign the settlement they both agreed upon and now since the girl turned 18 they became greedy and wanted more money why has that have any negative bearing on Jerry because he won't give them more millions no child is entitled to be part of a will or an ongoing distributor of cash to adult children.. There is no such thing as owing paternity to children that are 27 years old it's not even a thing the fact is the other parties broke the contract and in my opinion Jerry is right they owe him legal fees and because they breached the contract they technically owe him money and he's been trying to just get them to drop it for like seven years now so he finally got fed up any counter sued I don't see how there's any more information we can get to where we shouldn't side with Jerry because nobody has a right to break an agreement demand more money later it's called blackmail and extortion it's actually illegal and what they did breaching the contracts also illegal..

There are millions of children and probably more in many people's lifetime that are born out of wedlock enter born to poor people they came in barely give them $200.00 a month and most of them are 18 years old don't go looking for more money do they because it's not the parents responsibility anymore but because there's billions involved here there's a greedy parties that are trying to go over and beyond and to make Jerry look bad and he's supposed to do what agreed to just give her as much money as she wants there's no such thing as paternity for any child over 18 he did his do this by giving her millions her and her mom lived great had money for college things that a lot of us never afforded and just because Jerry's a billionaire shouldn't make him a target for somebody to go back for seconds...
My original point was that the mom should have never signed that contract....she's as much to blame as Jones.....but, I shouldn't be surprised the stalkers would turn it around to fit their agenda. To hell with them....