All charges dropped vs Lucky Whitehead, warrant rescinded, cops had wrong guy

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hey @haleyrules what the name of the gym you go to? @DFWJC you work out at that lifetime fitness in Addison right? Or the equinox in Preston hollow?

:muttley::muttley::muttley:

There needs to be a thread: what's your real name and where do you work out at
:laugh:

fwiw
I've been going to one of three places over the years:
The Premier Club (now Life Time Athletic) near Mockingbird Station, The Landry Center (towards downtown near Baylor Health), and a gym in Lakewood.
Not as diligent as I once was...but still try to get in there some.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I've been going to one of three places over the years:
The Premier Club (now Life Time Athletic) near Mockingbird Station, The Landry Center (towards downtown near Baylor Health), and a gym in Lakewood.
Not as diligent as I once was...but still try to get in there some.
:laugh: My bad bro. I was messing with you and @haleyrules by asking where you worked out. One of the ways thieves get your social is your application/contracts with fitness gyms lol

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett is heading down a Belichick-ian path in how he handles press conferences.

I agree with the idea of not sharing a lot of private info, but for him to answer question after question with the same scripted answer seemed a little callus.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hey @Bullflop where do you work out at and what's your legal name
:muttley::muttley::muttley:

I work out in my yard when I cut the grass. As far as my legal name, I fear revealing it seeing as how my identity is so dang valuable to me but I CAN tell you it's not really Joe Montana . . . I was just kidding about that a while back! :D

If the next question is "what's you social security number?" U-h-h, no can do! ;)

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I work out in my yard when I cut the grass. As far as my legal name, I fear revealing it seeing as how my identity is so dang valuable to me but I CAN tell you it's not really Joe Montana . . . I was just kidding about that a while back! :D
You're not Joe Montana!? :(