All Day Sunday Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
How is a backup TE just casually catching 1h passes and running 30 yards for the score on 4th and 7? That is just scary.

Adreme

Reaction score
Wow Roquan Smith made a really nice 1 handed catch and run for a TD for Baltimore
You heard it wrong. Roquan Smith made the INT on Tua and Isaiah Likely (hope I am spelling his name right) caught a 1h ball on 4th and 7 and took it 30 yards for a TD.

Motorola

Reaction score
QBs throwing the ball up for grabs or not reading the coverage = INTs

DFWJC

Reaction score
Ravens starting to pull away. Dolphins are getting exposed.
"Getting exposed"
I think all 32 teams have had that said about them this year...and most 2-3 times

Ravens are at home and Fins are missing about 6 starters. Raven should win this one

Motorola

Reaction score
Saints marched into Raymond James and so far are skunking the Buccaneers 17-0.

Adreme

Reaction score
"Getting exposed"
I think all 32 teams have had that said about them this year...and most 2-3 times

Ravens are at home and Fins are missing about 6 starters. Raven should win this one
Just looked up the injury report (and inactives). Ravens are currently down their starting corners and their primary backup (Humphrey is all pro). Their soon to be all pro SS is out and it looks like they are down their starting G (dont ask me which side). Just to say that both sides are injured this time of year and it is why both sides want the bye that will come with winning this game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lamar was by far my main DFS guy today, so life is good
:oldcouple:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Man I am jealous of the ravens linebackers. Queen running step for step with the Dolphins super fast RB to break up a long pass.
And Tyreek Hill is just a beast.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well, thanks for nothing Arizona. lol

I do enjoy that Washington is sticking around in the SF game though.